Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I remember liking I, Jedi a lot, but looking at the publish date I would have been like 11 or 12 when I first read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

T___A posted:

Honest question, given the huge corpus and the kind of people that wrote for the EU, is that actually the most sexually hosed up thing in the EU?

I guess the bug orgies were a thing, but that was also Denning

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
It's fine at best? Courtship Zsinj is also nothing like the wraith squadron version, and I always thought it was weird that they even bothered sticking that "if you liked this it's continued in courtship!" blurb in at the end of solo command.

I think the only real reason to read courtship at this point is if you are at all interested in the dathomir nightsisters and/or hapes stuff, which ends up being relevant in a lot of other old EU content