Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Prepare to be owned. I have just finished urinating in the Poland Spring lake, located in Poland, Maine. Just unzipped my pants and did it. Everyone in this dang America gonna be pwned by a homeopathic dosage of my urine within a few months depending on how long it takes them to bottle the lake and ship to stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Mixed up the spot where I urinated with a long stick for even distribution.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

joke's on you op, you think we'll be upset

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prof. Crocodile

Quality control guy at Poland Spring runs into distribution, frantic and panting, holding a half-empty bottle of water. His face contorts in horror as he sees trucks pulling away with thousands of contaminated bottles, bound for every major US city.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
poland ain't the only place in maine they get the water from bub, you got a lot more pissin' to do if you want to finish the job :getin:

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
I can't believe you're providing this service for free.

google THIS

Get on my level OP I took a poo poo in the Fiji aquifer, had to dig for days but so worth it

Goons Are Gifts

What do you think is falling down the Niagara falls after my last trip to the US? :smug:

Wilkins Micawber

as we leave this existence
looking for another
owning the nestle corioration, one drop at a time

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
"pissing in the ponds in poland" set to tom lehrer's poisoning pigeons in the park

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Shittin' on the dock of the Bay, watchin' the turds roll away...

Escape From Noise

Big deal op. I pissed in Poland.

Escape From Noise

The world is my toilet!

Finger Prince

I remember a sign at a ski resort I went to once that said "if you peed in the Taynton bowl last year, you're drinking it this year"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

come on man, everyone knows the two rules about poland are 1. you dont invade in the winter and 2. you dont piss in the spring

free hubcaps

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Big deal op. I pissed in Poland.

the gleiwizz incident

ty Saoshyant!

Robot Made of Meat

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

come on man, everyone knows the two rules about poland are 1. you dont invade in the winter and 2. you dont piss in the spring

Does Poland have the rule about messin' around with Jim?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Macnult

i have made chocolate in the nestle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Wait a minute! I just realized that Poland has the same spring as the whole h*cking northern hemisphere! I urinate in the Poland spring every year.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!