Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
People should wear whatever makes them feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Unless it's blackface.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
That's why I wear my gimp suit with the special attachment that holds my butthole wide open all day, every day

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

You’d look like a psycho if you wore it for real but the Drive scorpion jacket is insanely baller. But like, are you gonna wear it to the grocery store?

Am I going to put on my replica Top Gun bomber jacket on and go down to the bar? No. Because that’s irresponsible and we should all be socially distancing.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

poisonpill posted:

You’d look like a psycho if you wore it for real but the Drive scorpion jacket is insanely baller. But like, are you gonna wear it to the grocery store?

I actually saw a dude wearing the entire outfit, same shoes, leather driving gloves, the whole nine yards, at bar like a year after that movie came out. It was also late July in Kansas City so I can’t even begin to imagine how loving hot that whole get up was

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I have a Miskatonic University School of Medicine Class of 2001 T-shirt and a Weyland-Yutani sweatshirt. In my home office my MUSoM diploma in a frame with the gold seal is indistinguishable at first sight than my diplomas from Ole Miss and UTHSC.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I have a couple transformers logo shirts, and a couple thundercats logo shirts, that I wear to the gym. Even a gears of war.

But they're all low-key just the symbols. I'm not ashamed. I've had a comment or two that was basically "oh. thundercats. nice." and then we both go on our own way.

Same with Goku DL'er. Wear whatever you want.

e- I had a punisher shirt logo that I really liked, but I've stopped wearing it. due to the .. world. :classiclol:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I thought we were talking about some kind of PPE at first.

Then I found out that in fact, we were.

Ppe for your virginity lmao

:boom:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I owned the original black/red N7 hoodie where the arm stripes were a thin rubberized print. I didn't even play mass effect and just loved the design. I had to stop wearing it because everywhere I went with it on someone would come up to me and say how much they loved Mass Effect and their favorite parts. I'm not kidding, I couldn't go anywhere with that thing on. I had so many fake conversations about a game I never even played.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Dec 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I had Wolverine’s leather jacket (exactly down to stripes and colors) back in the 90’s. I don’t know where Jackman (or the costume design folks) got theirs. Mine was 40 years old and smelled like my George Brett oiled up baseball glove and was not only perfect then, but my son in Chattanooga has it now and likes it because people in college recognized it from the movie (nerds :argh:).

https://imgur.com/gallery/wqwroYe