Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/entertainment-arts-55358301

RIP Jeremy Bulloch, The Actor Who Played Bobba Fett.

Also between David Prowse dying and this the end of 2020 is taking a huge blow for Star Wars actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

It’s ok David Prowse was replaced by Hayden Christensen and Jeremy Bulloch was replaced by Temuera Morrison

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He died because his life ended

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
He went to the great Sarlacc’s Pit in the sky

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
No one's ever really gone, OP.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

He died because his life ended
now i know hes alive because this makes no sense

Jeremy Bulloch
Feb 16, 1945 - Dec 17, 2020
"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Dec 18, 2020

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If Jeremy had made himself a fictional character like Boba Fett he wouldn't have died.

Maybe next time buddy.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Halloween Liker posted:

If Jeremy had made himself a fictional character like Boba Fett he wouldn't have died.

Maybe next time buddy.

Real person: will eventually die.

Disney character: will never be allowed to die.

Which is worse?

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Star Wars from the '70s still has plenty of people going strong while B5 was in the '90s and it's basically just a series of headstones now.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I hope his coffin has jets, since he was Boba the Fett.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Boba DEEZ NUTZ

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

He went to the great Sarlacc’s Pit in the sky

Leia feels the beak slowly bite further into her skin, drawing blood. Then, it releases, letting her fall into the beak further, with the aid of a tentacle to stop the wriggling. She feels the beak clamp onto her breasts this time, causing her to moan in agony. Then, finally, the beak opens once more, and she drops into the stomach below, where she will face an excruciating 1000 years of digestion...
-
-
Sorry this one was only two images, but I do have another Princess Leia collection coming out very soon, based on her 'A New Hope' white diplomacy gown look, so something to look forward to.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
IF you're in a Star Wars, you never truly die. Not because the movies will live on forever or whatever, but because they are owned by Disney and your image is their property and they can puppet your body with computers for eternity so anyway RIP but also congrats on your new job as a ghost

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

he was 69, RIP

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I met him when I was a little kid. He was a nice guy. Rest in peace.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

That mother fucker didn't even know how to work his own loving jet pack I'm glad he's dead.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
it’s cool man, I saw the movie. They’re just gonna replace him with another clone

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

on the prowl in his glory days

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

numberoneposter posted:

Hanging out with alien babes, living the dream.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Chrs posted:

Temuera Morrison

Seriously how the gently caress did that happen, dude is an absolutely brutal actor.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Seriously how the gently caress did that happen, dude is an absolutely brutal actor.

He's actually very versatile, a soapie star, singer, talk show host and good guy. But yeah Jake The Muss is one of the most terrifying creations in all cinema.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Chrpno posted:

a soapie star

That certainly explains the performance.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
he's no good to me dead

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Khanstant posted:

IF you're in a Star Wars, you never truly die. Not because the movies will live on forever or whatever, but because they are owned by Disney and your image is their property and they can puppet your body with computers for eternity so anyway RIP but also congrats on your new job as a ghost

Bulloch, Mayhew, Prowse, and eventually Daniels wont have to worry about it at least. I remember it being a bit of a joke that they ended up stuck behind masks, but hey: their likenesses dodged an eternity of servitude to a mouse. I'd call it a win.

Though I can imagine other people might think it's cool to "live on" like that. Especially actors.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That certainly explains the performance.

It's not like Liam Neeson or Natalie Portman turned in some tour de force for the prequels either. I'd at least be willing to see him in something not directed by Lucas. His Fett was terrible though, I wont argue that.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No deathintegrations? :effort:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Boba fett came to my house and kissed my weiner

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Khanstant posted:

I now truly understand why some cultures consider it highly offensive to take their photograph

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Robert A. Fett

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

numberoneposter posted:

That wasnt Bulloch though, that was some stand in for the special edition reshoots

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

That wasnt Bulloch though, that was some stand in for the special edition reshoots

Well... Is HE dead?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Well... Is HE dead?

he was in a lucas special edition so his career certainly is

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
you're a better man than i am, boba-dead

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Halloween Liker posted:

Robert A. Fett

either that, or jango finished on some tapioca and they tossed it in the cloning vat

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
Bobba fett was one of those muppet guys right?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

who are they gonna recast him with :ohdear:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

vaginite posted:

who are they gonna recast him with :ohdear:

Me. I'm the new Bobby Fett now.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
good these star wars need to end send our boys home

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It's okay, he actually managed to escape from the grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

That's some fuckin' irony.