Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Yeah the club guys are loving terrible. I get you're supposed to flank but it loves to spawn them in tiny corridors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Bardeh posted:

I don't know if I (or my pubbie teammates) am just terrible, but the easiest difficulty setting is dull because there's no challenge, but the next one up is way, way harder to the point that we normally fail on 1-2 or 1-3.

This is exactly what my friend said about the game - easy is so easy you could probably win with only melee attacks, but even normal is way too hard for a group of casual players who weren't all on comms. I watched a streamer group play Hard mode and the game just looked absolutely impossible, they spent two hours on a single level and used all three continues and still couldn't get past stage 2. Doing an entire campaign looks like it would take so goddamn long, which is not appealing

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

Blankspace posted:

Is there going to be a thing where you buy booster packs with Robux and there's a really extravagant animation of you opening them or something?

In a much earlier closed beta conversation with the devs they were quite adamant about cards just being things in the game and not a paid deal. Going whole hog p2w is still taboo outside of mobile after the whole Shadow of War/Battlefront 2 thing happened. It's easier to avoid that and just sell cosmetics.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Also the bots are shockingly bad for a feature that you'll need to rely on often. Not quite sure what has happened there but they are garbage.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

This is exactly what my friend said about the game - easy is so easy you could probably win with only melee attacks, but even normal is way too hard for a group of casual players who weren't all on comms. I watched a streamer group play Hard mode and the game just looked absolutely impossible, they spent two hours on a single level and used all three continues and still couldn't get past stage 2. Doing an entire campaign looks like it would take so goddamn long, which is not appealing

I found the easy mode very easy up until level 6/8 when you had to run the "gauntlet". No one in our group realized you had to just keep running because the game does a poor job of telling you that, so we hung back and wasted a lot of ammo until we realized we had to keep running. We also died in the boat, but that was because we were dummies and didn't see the exit at the top of the ship. Echoing whoever said the ferry boat was the coolest environment in the beta so far.

Also, it seems like the harder difficulties have fewer "stages" in a run. Survivor difficulty takes you through 8 (which is 4 too many in my opinion) and harder difficulties go down to 4 and then 2 for the hardest.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

My experience from the closed beta was that the boat gauntlet section was, on even normal difficulties, totally impossible and a ridiculous difficulty spike. Is that still true?

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

Managed to play a couple of hours last night - card system is terrible and I dont understand why they bothered with it.

Also - if its true that there is no VS campaign then its highly likely I'll be refunding. It was the only thing I played L4D1+2. The swarm thing where you just have last as long as you can was dull and boring, after 5 mins you are just all stood in the same 5m metre circle shooting til you run out of ammo.

Overall as a vet L4D player I'm not seeing the appeal.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
I really want to try the medium difficulty with a real group since pubbies in this game are hit or miss and often leave at the start if they don’t get the card or character they want.

Easy is wicked easy and just mindless until something goes wrong and all of a sudden your whole team is dead.

Bots are wicked funky. We had one get stuck on a turret while we were waiting in the safe room so someone ran back to get them, and as soon as they got the bot off the turret they teleported to the safe room leaving the human player alone and far away from the rest of the crew.

The game seams fun, still learning all the special zombie types which will make it easier once I have that down. It definitely seems like it’ll be fun with a real crew, I just wish there was an easy and a half difficulty mode.

Lord Wexia posted:

I found the easy mode very easy up until level 6/8 when you had to run the "gauntlet". No one in our group realized you had to just keep running because the game does a poor job of telling you that, so we hung back and wasted a lot of ammo until we realized we had to keep running.

Had the same experience the first time I ran this, and it didn’t help that the bots held back instead of running with us. In classic Left 4 Dead fashion there is graffiti that shows only once the door has been opened that says something along the lines of “Run for your life!” But you have to be looking down the gauntlet run to see it. I feel like left 4 dead 2 had moments like that in the theme park area, but they’d made it very obvious before that you had to run, with characters having voice lines telling you to keep moving and the prompt to trigger the encounter even said to move, but that can be easily added and may even already be on the planning table for the devs since they’ve done it before.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Why on earth would you make a spiritual successor to L4D2, and leave out the mode that has given that game the huge popularity and longevity it has? I tried the PvP mode in this game and it's crazy boring, the Cleaners hole up in the middle of the tiny map and the Infected just throw themselves at them until they run out of lives or the Cleaners run out of ammo. No tactics, no nothing. Just a completely bizarre decision that ensures this game will have no longevity at all.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Rockstar Massacre posted:

I literally only cared about Versus in L4D and it's all I care about here. What's wrong with it?

Left 4 Dead’s Versus Mode had the two teams taking turns each playing survivors and zombies on each map of a campaign, and when the campaign was over, the teams’ scores were calculated based on how much progress they made as survivors.

B4B’s Versus mode is a single-map, central-location horde mode where the winner is which team can stay alive as survivors the longest.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I honestly never gave a poo poo about versus mode but I can sympathize with those who do. I think you're overestimating how important versus mode is to the majority of L4D fans though. I'm sure it's what kept people playing L4D for years after it stopped seeing any updates but I think the majority of people who likes those games don't actually care. The last thing I want in these games is routinely needing to research the meta so I can know that oh on map 2-3 this one corner is a common ambush spot for X special and you need to account for it or they'll wipe you out. I just wanna play a fun co-op shooter and I don't want to worry about PVP ever. If I want team based PVP I'll go play Apex or Valorant or whatever.

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

That's a fair point, mine is the exact opposite. I played L4D2 exclusively for the versus and thought the survivor mode was dreadful.

I've been googling since my post and it's right there is no campaign VS so it will be a straight forward refund for me with a strong recommendation against buying it for my old L4D crew.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Lucca Blight posted:

Wow it's not even out yet and WB already managed to ruin this game. Just drop $90 for the full experience! (Prices are same on the US shop)

It's just going to be Evolve again. Paywall everything, F2P in 9 months and servers down in 18.

I want to like this, L4D2 is my all time most played game. There are already obvious red flags. Not paying attention to versus isn't a huge deal for me personally, but it definitely speaks to how much effort they're willing to put in.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Everything good in this game was something that was already done in L4D, which means every change they made was for the worse. I feel bad for Turtle Rock.

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK
This game is such a let down. Let me list all the problems I see in my short time with it:

- Guns feel like they have no weight to them, there feels like there is no unf when shooting most of the weapons. I guess this is similar to l4d but after the latest CoD and battelfields it feels really weak and unsatisfying.
- The game was very buggy/laggy for me. Lots of stuttering, lots of dead zombies still attacking me while sliding around on the ground.
- The card system is kinda neat but will be a monetization nightmare lets me honest.
- It looks kinda bad. I mean it runs fine, but it looks like five years dated.
- Some of the survivor perks are terrible. The survivor who gets an accuracy bonus for getting a kill literally gets the smallest most pointless boost to his accuracy, its practically non-existant.
- They added mantel-ing to the game, which is fine but then they still kept the dbno state when you fall off a lethal ledge which makes no point since we know these people can pull themselves up.
- Crows are dumb as hell, they will stay put as bullets fly all around them and only fly off if you aim directly at them. Feels stupid to make the horde mode thing crows and not just explosive barrels.
- Bots are stupid as hell.
- You can steal loot out from under your teammates nose, which is a problem old as time but its especially bad here with the tiered loot.
- on ultrawide it looks like the player is holding the gun literally up to their eyeball, it takes up way too much of the screen.
- The gravity isn't right. Seriously. Jump and tell me it doesn't feel like low gravity.

Its like they took l4d, barely evolved the formula, and added a handful of things to set it backward.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

i appreciate the shorter maps

lots of guns is good

veteran hard

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

I'm honestly a fan of the game so far, though again a lot rides on whether or not the things I'm giving a free pass because Beta get fixed. I don't expect them to redesign maps or change core features but there is definitely some number balancing that needs to happen both above and below the hood; they could stand to balance some sounds and stings better; I think changed colors on some of the specials would be nice because they don't stand out very much, and so on.

My biggest gripe honestly is the 'punch'. L4D and Vermintide both made this a 'shove', which covered a cone (or 360 degrees in the case of Vermintide 2) and was there to create breathing room. Here, it seems like a thing you do while you're reloading. There isn't really any tool to create space, which might be a design choice but it's a frustrating one. If it does hit some kind of arc, it's terribly small, because I've never noticed.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Oof yeah, some of these special spawns are kinda hosed. We had like five Bruisers spawning on us back to back. Also not a huge fan of how the reduced max health persists between sections without a way to heal it even for currency in the starting area. Overall the PvE does seem quite solid though, and pretty replayable.

Also played one (1) round of PvP and it was very bad.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

If anyone's still looking for keys, here's where I got mine and it looks like they're still available: https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2155808/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/back-4-blood-open-beta

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Managed to get a code and actually play a bit for myself last night and knowing now there will not be a campaign versus mode like left 4 dead makes me very sad but i guess the maps and the special infected aren't really designed around such a thing in the first place. The maps are too short and out of 9 total special infected only like 2 of them can actually incap people? The rest being combinations on the spitter/boomer/hunter are neat but no real mirror of the Smoker is bad, he was my favorite :(

Also maybe it's just a console thing (i'm playing on a base Xbox One) but the game looks kinda ugly when it's not these big open areas. The hotel you start out in everything just kinda looks bright and washed out like the brightness and contrast are up too high and everything looks like the textures haden't finished loading in yet. Also echoing the sentiment that the bots are terrible. L4D2's bots are pretty famously bad but if they don't make any changes these guys will completely outclass them in terms of just being completely useless other than being infinite ammo hoses.

Mendrian posted:

I'm honestly a fan of the game so far, though again a lot rides on whether or not the things I'm giving a free pass because Beta get fixed. I don't expect them to redesign maps or change core features but there is definitely some number balancing that needs to happen both above and below the hood; they could stand to balance some sounds and stings better; I think changed colors on some of the specials would be nice because they don't stand out very much, and so on.

My biggest gripe honestly is the 'punch'. L4D and Vermintide both made this a 'shove', which covered a cone (or 360 degrees in the case of Vermintide 2) and was there to create breathing room. Here, it seems like a thing you do while you're reloading. There isn't really any tool to create space, which might be a design choice but it's a frustrating one. If it does hit some kind of arc, it's terribly small, because I've never noticed.

Yes definitely! You use your punch/knife on the enemy right in front of you while the other 10 around you just get free hits that even on easy mode will take you down very fast. It feels kinda bad and makes me thankful that controller players get the option to have like super lock on aiming because you NEED to take these things down fast.

Perestroika posted:

Oof yeah, some of these special spawns are kinda hosed. We had like five Bruisers spawning on us back to back. Also not a huge fan of how the reduced max health persists between sections without a way to heal it even for currency in the starting area. Overall the PvE does seem quite solid though, and pretty replayable.

Also played one (1) round of PvP and it was very bad.

Try looking around the safe rooms again after everybody has loaded in and the level officially "starts" (you'll be able to use the supply crate to buy stuff) Somewhere on the wall is a tiny red first aid box that gives you a full refill on health that has 4 charges but it DOESN'T show up or is usable at all until the level officially starts. You can sometimes find them in the levels as well usually behind the doors you need a tool kit to open as well. I guess they are the replacement to the first aid cabinets in L4D but they are so much harder to notice.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Shame Boy posted:

Try looking around the safe rooms again after everybody has loaded in and the level officially "starts" (you'll be able to use the supply crate to buy stuff) Somewhere on the wall is a tiny red first aid box that gives you a full refill on health that has 4 charges but it DOESN'T show up or is usable at all until the level officially starts. You can sometimes find them in the levels as well usually behind the doors you need a tool kit to open as well. I guess they are the replacement to the first aid cabinets in L4D but they are so much harder to notice.

Does that actually return the max HP that you lose for getting downed though? On veteran by the time we get to the 3rd or 4th map everyone has like 40 max hp and it makes it impossible.

E: yes they do, for anyone wondering

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Aug 6, 2021

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

The Shame Boy posted:

Oh, those exist in the spawn room, too? We found them a couple of times in the locked special rooms, but I never thought to look in the spawn room, considering it's already got a healing option in the store right there.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Perestroika posted:

Oh, those exist in the spawn room, too? We found them a couple of times in the locked special rooms, but I never thought to look in the spawn room, considering it's already got a healing option in the store right there.

I will have to play again sometime tonight to see what the difference between the 2 is exactly or if the first aid box is always in the safe rooms or not.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

I unironically think I'm Garret, Master Thief.
Is there any way to strip attachments and put them on your other gun?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Mendrian posted:

That sums up perfectly one of the problems I'm having with B4B, it's too easy to get swarmed by a bunch of Ridden and not really have any way of breaking out without wasting a bunch of ammo and losing a lot of health and it just makes big fights feel tedious and frustrating rather than exciting, probably not helped that there's a real lack of area denial tools compared to most other co-op shooters since most of the thrown offensive items have downright pathetic radius of effects(and this game's version of the Pipe Bomb is a lot rarer compared to L4D2)

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Senethro posted:

Is there any way to strip attachments and put them on your other gun?

You can go into a menu to drop ammo and items for your teammates so i assume you could drop attachments from your weapons there as well.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Is there a hotkey to request ammo?

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

That sums up perfectly one of the problems I'm having with B4B, it's too easy to get swarmed by a bunch of Ridden and not really have any way of breaking out without wasting a bunch of ammo and losing a lot of health and it just makes big fights feel tedious and frustrating rather than exciting, probably not helped that there's a real lack of area denial tools compared to most other co-op shooters since most of the thrown offensive items have downright pathetic radius of effects(and this game's version of the Pipe Bomb is a lot rarer compared to L4D2)

Also everything procs ff. I think all melee shouldn't proc ff but if it must, the punch/knife should be the free tool you use to clean zeds off your friends.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence

Pirate Jet posted:

Left 4 Dead’s Versus Mode had the two teams taking turns each playing survivors and zombies on each map of a campaign, and when the campaign was over, the teams’ scores were calculated based on how much progress they made as survivors.

B4B’s Versus mode is a single-map, central-location horde mode where the winner is which team can stay alive as survivors the longest.

lmao that's abysmal

L4D versus was legendary, what a missed opportunity

TenTonHammer
Oct 3, 2003
Davidian

:dukedog:
I'm already ready to give up on this game and I haven't even got to play the beta yet. I'm like everyone else, huge L4D fan, and got excited for this. Preordered it for ps5, and got my beta code from amazon on the 2nd. Didn't try to enter it till today. Says its already redeemed. Now I've been on amazon chat with reps trying to get a new code, and have been sent to over 8 different reps so far that just keep pawning me off to the next one. The current one I am talking to now just asked me to "return the game and re-order it". Like, wtf people, its a drat preorder and i need the code for this weekend.

Edit: Rep #9 now. As soon as I said its a preorder, I can't return it, that rep bailed on the chat forwarding me on again.

Edit #2: Rep number 12 now, been on chat for over 1 hour. Still getting nothing from these people.

Edit #3 Last One: Rep 13 finally got on there, looked over everything, and proceeded to tell me that they had to send a form to their Tech Department, and they would get back to me with a working code "within 4 business days". I normally hate when people do this, but I just went off on them, told them that I needed it for this weekend, and I'll cancel my order. They said "do you want us to cancel it for you?" so I just told them no, since no one else can do their job there, I'll do that too. loving hell all this hassle just to try a beta of a game I'm already seeing that I'll be hugely disappointed it. I guess this at least saved me the money on it.

TenTonHammer fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Aug 7, 2021

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

TenTonHammer posted:

I'm already ready to give up on this game and I haven't even got to play the beta yet. I'm like everyone else, huge L4D fan, and got excited for this. Preordered it for ps5, and got my beta code from amazon on the 2nd. Didn't try to enter it till today. Says its already redeemed. Now I've been on amazon chat with reps trying to get a new code, and have been sent to over 8 different reps so far that just keep pawning me off to the next one. The current one I am talking to now just asked me to "return the game and re-order it". Like, wtf people, its a drat preorder and i need the code for this weekend.

Edit: Rep #9 now. As soon as I said its a preorder, I can't return it, that rep bailed on the chat forwarding me on again.

Edit #2: Rep number 12 now, been on chat for over 1 hour. Still getting nothing from these people.

Edit #3 Last One: Rep 13 finally got on there, looked over everything, and proceeded to tell me that they had to send a form to their Tech Department, and they would get back to me with a working code "within 4 business days". I normally hate when people do this, but I just went off on them, told them that I needed it for this weekend, and I'll cancel my order. They said "do you want us to cancel it for you?" so I just told them no, since no one else can do their job there, I'll do that too. loving hell all this hassle just to try a beta of a game I'm already seeing that I'll be hugely disappointed it. I guess this at least saved me the money on it.

Amazon are absolutely abysmal to deal with when it comes to digital content codes, I've had at least twice games I've bought from them that were missing codes(God Eater Rage Burst and Doom Eternal) and it just sucked to get it sorted out

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

It's not even the lack of a "real" versus mode that upsets me the most. The fact that they are doing an online only single player mode as well. So even if the multiplayer doesn't quite pan out then eventually you won't even be able to just pop the game in and do a quick few levels of the campaign for the fun of it even on your own!

I mean the devs are apparently going to try and find a way to get around that but i think the solution was to not make it online only to begin with.

TenTonHammer
Oct 3, 2003
Davidian

:dukedog:

drrockso20 posted:

Amazon are absolutely abysmal to deal with when it comes to digital content codes, I've had at least twice games I've bought from them that were missing codes(God Eater Rage Burst and Doom Eternal) and it just sucked to get it sorted out

I think the reason it pissed me off the most is, I've had this happen before with other games, but it was fixed pretty quickly the other two times. I don't know what happened on this one but it was just an utter failure all the way around.

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

TenTonHammer posted:

I think the reason it pissed me off the most is, I've had this happen before with other games, but it was fixed pretty quickly the other two times. I don't know what happened on this one but it was just an utter failure all the way around.

This is a dumb question but did you try to contact turtle Rock rather than amazon?

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Was World War Z not a good successor to Left 4 Dead? It seemed pretty polished but I amit I lost interest when I saw that I had to grind to get better guns

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

je1 healthcare posted:

Was World War Z not a good successor to Left 4 Dead? It seemed pretty polished but I amit I lost interest when I saw that I had to grind to get better guns

World War Z was wicked cool horde moments. Even if they just had each zombie look like three and shooting one killed them all, the effects was rad and very much like the first half of the movie that they made when they actually had a budget. B4B never quite seems to have that many zombies on screen at once.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

V for Vegans posted:

World War Z was wicked cool horde moments. Even if they just had each zombie look like three and shooting one killed them all, the effects was rad and very much like the first half of the movie that they made when they actually had a budget. B4B never quite seems to have that many zombies on screen at once.

Aw gently caress, the illusion has been shattered.

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK
I think it speaks mountains to how many people want another good L4D type game that so many people are giving this dumpster fire a pass.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
This game flew under my radar for most of development but Coop games are my jam and I managed to snag 2 beta keys. It's ok, I guess? Most of my major issues have already been iterated and maybe I'm just spoiled from Vermintide/DRG or if its the difficulty but the hordes are just tiny? Like 2 dozen zombies is not a horde.

Specials just seem bland? They don't stand out and at least on the starter difficulty outside of the bruiser or getting pinned, dont seem much of a threat. L4D's specials had super recognizable silhouttes and sound cues, here it's just... more grey guys but these have red spots. Player charactesr are the same, halfway the map everyone is covered in grey gore and it became really hard (for me, at least) to pick survivors from zombies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Fishstick posted:

This game flew under my radar for most of development but Coop games are my jam and I managed to snag 2 beta keys. It's ok, I guess? Most of my major issues have already been iterated and maybe I'm just spoiled from Vermintide/DRG or if its the difficulty but the hordes are just tiny? Like 2 dozen zombies is not a horde.

Specials just seem bland? They don't stand out and at least on the starter difficulty outside of the bruiser or getting pinned, dont seem much of a threat. L4D's specials had super recognizable silhouttes and sound cues, here it's just... more grey guys but these have red spots. Player charactesr are the same, halfway the map everyone is covered in grey gore and it became really hard (for me, at least) to pick survivors from zombies

These are also essentially my gripes. I don't mind the hoard sizes - on veteran and nightmare what they throw at you is more than enough to be challenging - but I don't think the game is 'easy'. I've played a lot of L4D/2, DRG, and Vermintide 1/2, so while I don't claim to be pro-gamer extraordinaire I do think I'd know if I was just being bad and I think they are pretty challenging. Granted, Veteran/Nightmare is challenging in a fairly bullshit way, e.g., there's basically no way to clear zeds off your body without an ally shooting you a few times in the process, so you're always taking some chip damage if you like it or not. Healing cards are therefore super good.

The specials *are* bland though. The bruiser stands out because it's loving 8 feet tall and has a club for an arm, but all the others might as well just be zombies in different t-shirts for all the variety they offer. I feel like adjusting the model size to make them more extreme would help - make the retches even bigger, make the spitters even smaller, more slender-man-y, adjust the colors.

I think the game is pretty fun, and I am sort of lol'ing at the extreme visceral reaction to the game at this point but then again I don't really think the game is finished. That might be naïve of me but I don't really mind being disappointing either, I'll react when it happens.