Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fail

Clever girl
i love dolphins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

me too op

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

vanisher

Fail posted:

i love dolphins

Prof. Crocodile

When Literally A Person got his av un-dolphined a little bit of me died and I haven't been able to post with him since then because it hurts too much.

vanisher

Put this in your signature if you demand lap take back their dolphin av

nut

ya theyre alright i guess

FutonForensic

dolphins are beloved for their "winning" smile and their "dumb fucker" eyes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

free hubcaps

dolphins sometimes murder porpoises for fun. they are one of the most human animals on the planet for better or worse

also if u guys are into dolphins i highly recommend reading David Brin's Startide Rising. its a p good sf novel featuring sapient dolphins, and won both the hugo and nebula!

whoa

ty Saoshyant!

google THIS

Dolphins and other cetaceans are believed to have evolved from a wolf-like land animal so they're sorta good doggos?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dolphins are the frat boys of the ocean, but they are still magical creatures

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

they love to f

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Stoner Sloth

dolphins laughing at us because, like nut, they have peed in our only water supply

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Hairy Marionette

I am not immune to propaganda
I read So Long And Thanks For All The Fish. I know what’s up with dolphins.

Weka

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Very respectful.

vanisher

nut posted:

ya theyre alright i guess

:colbert:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Had this dream that there were whales and dolphins jumping in and out of the water while I was on a cruise ship, everyone was standing near all the cabin doors by the railings hanging over and waving. Children were squealing with glee and all the parents and adults had big smiles on their faces and were laughing.
But suddenly one of the whales jumps up really high and there was a dolphin with a mountain machinegun on its back and it started lighting up the boat, people were screaming in fear and agony and started trampling each other. I felt this completely insane sense of fear and impending death in the dream, like it was so vivid that I could feel my heart pounding even as I slept, I was scrabbling over bodies and I was totally deafened by the sound of the machinegun, bullets thudding into the side of the cruise ship, and the screams of men, women, and children.
I really felt like I was going to die, that was it, it was over, my whole life was about to end.
I woke up covered in sweat, panicked and with my heart pounding, as I wrenched up from the bed I took a colossal intake of breath and was completely disoriented. For a whole fifteen seconds I was dizzily grabbing at my blankets.

Like two minutes later I was like come on man how was that the nightmare that fucks me up so bad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

every woman i've slept with has had a dolphin tattoo somewhere on their body what does this mean did a witch do this?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

you know they arent even fish right

Derpies

by sebmojo
big fan of derpy dolphins here

----------------

free hubcaps

nut posted:

you know they arent even fish right

im sorry waht

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

every woman i've slept with has had a dolphin tattoo somewhere on their body what does this mean did a witch do this?

don't bring us into this, we had nothing to do with the dolphin fucc cult

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

darn it owned by the italic text

Heather Papps

hello friend

The name 'dolphin' comes from the Ancient Greek δελφίς (delphis) meaning "with a womb", because it was first thought to be a fish with a womb.
It is now known to be a mammal, and quite an intelligent mammal.

Dolphins breathe air. A dolphin's nose is on top of its head so the dolphin can easily breathe on the surface of the water.

The skin of a dolphin has no scales. It is soft and smooth. However, it is very firm, due to how much muscle they have.

Dolphins have reasonable eyesight. They can watch a thing in the water, and they can see colors, too. They can also see in dark places.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

They can watch a thing in the water, and they can see colors, too. They can also see in dark places.

free hubcaps

ah thank you, my fragile wolrdview remains intact. dolphins are obviously fishes

ty Saoshyant!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Dolphins only ever listen to new age music and it makes... me... sleeeeeepy YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Derpies

by sebmojo
dolphins will purposely gently caress with pufferfish to make them blow up then play a rudimentary "dont let them touch the ground" puffer balloon game and thats pretty cool

----------------

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

The name 'dolphin' comes from the Ancient Greek δελφίς (delphis) meaning "with a womb", because it was first thought to be a fish with a womb.
It is now known to be a mammal, and quite an intelligent mammal.

Dolphins breathe air. A dolphin's nose is on top of its head so the dolphin can easily breathe on the surface of the water.

The skin of a dolphin has no scales. It is soft and smooth. However, it is very firm, due to how much muscle they have.

Dolphins have reasonable eyesight. They can watch a thing in the water, and they can see colors, too. They can also see in dark places.

Oceanic dolphins are marine animals living in the sea.

free hubcaps

google THIS posted:

Oceanic dolphins are marine animals living in the sea.

fact: dolphins are known to fashion primitive clothing and wigs out of seaweed

fact: dolphins are named after dolph lundgren, their discoverer and greatest proponent

ty Saoshyant!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
have any of you filthy landlubbers even ever seen a dolphin out there before?

vanisher

two dolphin brothers fought to the death and the victor went on create Finland

free hubcaps

Plant MONSTER. posted:

have any of you filthy landlubbers even ever seen a dolphin out there before?

fact: dolphins are not "out there", they are actually quite staid, some might even say "square"

now ziphiidae, there's a group of cetaceans who like to get down

ty Saoshyant!

Plant MONSTER.

dolphins and other toothed whales rely on a melon to produce high-frequency clicks and thus devote much of their time tilling the seafloor and tending to their bountiful melon crops. This is where watermelons come from.

nut

a group of them is called a pod not a gang or the crew or the big town boys

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

big town boys

what dolphins call whales

nut

bunch of dolphins sitting around a table telling where u can find their patreon before they even start the episode you don’t even know what it’s about and they want money ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

dolphins playing poker like the dog pic except its underwater and its all like sea stars for the chips and stuff