Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

I never associate that feeling you get, when you lie awake, when you realize how small your life is, that your dust exists briefly as the shape of a man, with the tether of a soul to animate it; with dread.

Its an honour to be here at this moment, during this march of the constellations, to witness the moments that pass by. Its a blessing to be here, and the finality of that is further gift.

There's hope for the future, of you, of man, of our souls, or of the dust, who knows what's beyond the veil, could be nothing, bliss, could be another course to set.

Your purpose is yours to choose, and wise men will tell you just as fools, to set your sights on the star they follow. but the choice is yours alone. Listen to their wisdom, from their successes and their failures. And I promise you that we'll all be in the same place, in 80 years time.

and then a leaky pipe dumped poo poo on my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU