Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I walk my cat on a harness and although we both like it the people around my apartment complex probably think I'm dumb as poo poo

They're right but not for that reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

Ok so I had to enlist my kids to help since someone had to shoot the video. All 3 dogs decided to participate. Lenny is the corgi - you can hear him in the beginning of the video but he doesn’t make an appearance until the end of it. Probably not the best demonstration of pig honking Sunday but you get the idea:

https://youtu.be/vhs_Kl_05cs

voted 5

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Thread delivers Voted :five:

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

I walk my cat on a harness and although we both like it the people around my apartment complex probably think I'm dumb as poo poo

i used to walk my cat on a leash but there are so many people in my neighborhood who walk their poorly trained dogs that will lose their poo poo and lunge at him that i had to stop. now we just sit outside on the porch on nice days.

i also have what i call the dumbass sweater, which is literally a sweater he has to wear when he is being a dumbass

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i take little bits of shredded cheese and hide them in my cat's fur so he can find it later, a little treat for him
sometimes it takes him a long time to find it

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
my old cat would lie on my chest any time i was lying on the couch, and I used to sit up and pick her up by under her front legs so she was standing on her hind legs and make her dance along to commercial jingles

that or hold her up in one hand with my arm extended while standing up

she'd never protest, just get this look on her face that could only be called longsuffering, like "okay fine, just finish whatever you're doing if you're entertained by it". such a brilliant little rodent. she'll have been dead for three years in April. i miss her daily.

also we foster greyhounds, my favorite thing to do to the poor buggers is put a blanket on them when they're wandering around the apartment so it looks like they're wearing a cape. it's hilarious.

olylifter fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 21, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Your cat can have a little molded armpit cheese that it licks off itself.
As a treat.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pretend your hand is caught in the cat treats packet and turn around "what are you doing step-feline?" and your cat bites your ankle

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My girlfriend moves their doggy lips with her fingers to make them “talk”. The dogs seem indifferent to the experience.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
One day I leaned into my dog's face and kept saying "Where's da gabbagoo? Where's da fuckin' gabbagoo?". Also sometimes when he's laying down I'll touch my hand to the bottom of his foot and say "High five!".

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CPL593H posted:

One day I leaned into my dog's face and kept saying "Where's da gabbagoo? Where's da fuckin' gabbagoo?". Also sometimes when he's laying down I'll touch my hand to the bottom of his foot and say "High five!".

Liar

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

My girlfriend moves their doggy lips with her fingers to make them “talk”. The dogs seem indifferent to the experience.

Your pee hole is next

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

All I do is consistently belittle my cat in order to destroy her confidence and self importance....So far it's not working so well

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Back when my mother had a dumb as poo poo toy poodle someone would hold onto it while the other set up a bunch of empty 2L soda bottles at the top of the stairs. The second the dog saw what was going on she'd go absolutely berserk until we let her charge into the stack throwing bottles all down the stairs and making a giant racket.

Also feeding the dog a scoop of peanut butter was a good way to reset her brain for about 10 minutes.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I knit matching sweaters for us.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I do the same with my cat. She's not a fan of that game. But she also won't leave so she doesn't hate it that much.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i pick up my cat and use her as a machine gun, a shotgun where i hold her vertically and pump it between shots, and mount her back legs on my shoulder and use her as a bazooka

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I flatten my cats ears to make her look like a dog, then pinch them up and together to make her look like a rabbit.

She does not appreciate this.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i get our cats high af

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

Your pee hole is next

I’m assuming that’s where she got the idea, originally.

Shuu
Aug 19, 2005

Wow!
We solved the age old question of, "if a dog wore pants..."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Make them have holiday pictures taken

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MakaVillian posted:

All I do is consistently belittle my cat in order to destroy her confidence and self importance....So far it's not working so well

It has to come from an alpha

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Shuu posted:

We solved the age old question of, "if a dog wore pants..."

lmao

Caesar Saladin posted:

i pick up my cat and use her as a machine gun, a shotgun where i hold her vertically and pump it between shots, and mount her back legs on my shoulder and use her as a bazooka

this is pro level things to do to cats here tho

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
i take songs that I hear on the internet or on the radio and adapt them to be about my cat. helpfully, i have a lot of different nicknames for him. for example, here is part of "the wanderer" by dion:

they call him the Wubba
yeah the Wubba
he goes meow meow meow

or "like a prayer" by Madonna:

when you call Lou's name
he makes a little purr
he ain't got no fleas
just some mats down there

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I say "BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG STREEEEEEEETTTTTCCCCHHH" in the manner of Macho Man Randy Savage whenever my dog does a big stretch

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Milo and POTUS posted:

It has to come from an alpha

:hmmyes:

i take songs that I hear on the internet or on the radio and adapt them to be about my cat.

I replace random words in songs with my cat's name

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i taught my brother's cat to leap on to shoulders with no warning. for some strange reason he doesn't find it nearly as funny as i do.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
I play “Walk these dogs” by DMX before walks so my dog races around barking whenever he hears that song. If it comes on randomly I still take him on a walk because it’s easier than winding him down

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
I bring my dog with me almost everywhere. This means in a normal year he spends a lot of time in dive bars.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

That’s a cool dog

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I tell my dog that his tail has wag on it

oh no

its getting worse!

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm not in a position to have any pets and probably won't be for a while at this point so I just wanted to say that this is a very good thread

Frank Frank posted:

Ok so I had to enlist my kids to help since someone had to shoot the video. All 3 dogs decided to participate. Lenny is the corgi - you can hear him in the beginning of the video but he doesn’t make an appearance until the end of it. Probably not the best demonstration of pig honking Sunday but you get the idea:

https://youtu.be/vhs_Kl_05cs

This is a very good video

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I knit matching sweaters for us.

and this is a very good picture

e:

James Woods posted:

I bring my dog with me almost everywhere. This means in a normal year he spends a lot of time in dive bars.
<snip>

and this is a very good boy

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Spinz posted:

Your pee hole is next

I'm going to try this but I don't think it will have the same effect.

Are dungarees really pants?

I like to give my dog a present nearly every day. It's a fart, usually on her head.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i taught my brother's cat to leap on to shoulders with no warning. for some strange reason he doesn't find it nearly as funny as i do.

my roommates cat did this but he was not graceful. it was cute until he inadvertantly pierced my nipple.

his other cat liked to throw up on his paperwork. he caught him once and managed to pick him up at the last second but instead of throwing up on his desk he did a throwup speak all over the week and floor as he was spun around. I real wish, of all things I've seen, I had that one on video

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Berate the cat, it cannot understand your words. It is cute and thus inspire aggression. Is healthy.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Make them have holiday pictures taken

Need one holding the elf on the shelf in their mouth. A successful hunt.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

1. I tell my cats that they're very ugly and that we need to get rid of them all while petting them. They don't seem to care.
2. I stick my finger in the cat's mouth when they yawn.
3. my one cat likes to be tossed from the bedroom doorway onto the bed. I'll toss him onto the bed and he'll run back waiting for me to pick him up and do it again.
4. For the same cat as above I'll turn taps on for him so he can drink water.

Poose and Smips are good friends to each other.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I jack off my cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whichever dog groomer invented putting a bandana around the dogs neck is a genius