Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

10. Arrow - Arrow's 3 episodes in 2020 were the Crisis Crossover episode, the backdoor pilot to the now-defunct Green Arrows & the Canary, and the series finale. That averages out pretty well, especially because the finale gifted us with a really good action sequence.

9. American Dad - They've settled nicely into this TBS format of the show now and I like having less Tuttle and more Rogu.

8. Little Fires Everywhere - Reese Witherspoon screaming "YES YOU ARE" in the finale is one of my 2020 highlights.

7. The 100 - The season jumped around between planets and timelines from episode to episode which was cool and fun. The series ended with a somewhat satisfactory conclusion.

6. The Flight Attendant - Kaley Cuoco is a fun drunk mess, the plot moved briskly and there were some well constructed supporting characters.

5. Legends of Tomorrow - This season's episode titles included "Romeo v Juliet: Dawn of Justness", "Mortal Khanbat", and "The One Where We're Trapped on TV". "Swan Thong" was the season finale and featured a performance by Sisqo. This show continues to be the Stefon-iest type of show and I hope it keeps going for a long time.

4. Ted Lasso - Live action Ned Flanders won me over, but Keeley Jones was the one who really kept surprising me with her wonderfulness.

3. Better Call Saul - Rhea Seehorn & Bob Odenkirk continue to impress.

2. The Plot Against America - Alt-history fiction where America is full of hatred.

1. Fargo - I get it, there were too many characters and it was trying to do too much, but I loved this messy ambitious season. There was some good storytelling with memorable characters - Oraetta Mayflower and her baked goods, OCD detective, Shawshank lesbian outlaws, angry comedic mafia bros., Rabbi Mulligan, etc. It was a nice change of pace to have the determined moral protagonist of the story be a suburban teenage black girl in the 1950's instead of a cop.

Yer Burnt fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Jan 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU