Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Chris Knight posted:

no wireless
less space than a tesla
lame

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

lotta good posts to eq itt

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

lotta good posts to eq itt

rotor effortlessly claims the quad

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

pram posted:

FEH. ill wait for the surface/zune car, thank you very much

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
looking forward to crash tests revealing that the lomarf car bends with normal use

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

looking forward to crash tests revealing that the lomarf car bends with normal use

one of the wheels will be lower than the others so that when you push down on one corner the other pops up.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

car breaks when rained on, the ghost of steve jobs tells you that it's a professional grade car and should be treated as such and not driven in the rain

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

the windows car would be more accurate if every panel was a different color, one of the tires was a donut spare, had sloppily attached, mismatched neon ground effects and concrete blocks in the back for security traction that slowed it way down

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and the apple car would be more accurate if it was this

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

The_Franz posted:

the windows car would be more accurate if every panel was a different color, one of the tires was a donut spare, had sloppily attached, mismatched neon ground effects and concrete blocks in the back for security traction that slowed it way down

looks like a modern car but you pop the hood and there's a horse and carriage inside there, with parts connecting the steering wheel and pedals to the reins and whip, and the horse is on a treadmill that powers the wheels

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
lomarf car comes preloaded with support for the most used 100 roads in america, then when lomarf car 3g is released, users can add additional, third party roads from the road store

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Plank Walker posted:

looks like a modern car but you pop the hood and there's a horse and carriage inside there, with parts connecting the steering wheel and pedals to the reins and whip, and the horse is on a treadmill that powers the wheels

you gotta respect microsofts devotion to backwards compatibility though

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
q: why are apple cars the fastest?
a: they're coded in swift :xd:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

q: why are apple cars the fastest?
a: they're coded in swift :xd:

I have an extremely yospos story about this that I can’t tell for at least a few more years

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
l ron musk is already talking poo poo

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1341485211209637889

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

1/10 of current value is still overpaying by like 2000% so i see why timb would do that.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
timb: so, do they have a full factory going for production?

lackey: they have a tent.

timb: lomarf!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i stopped following the elon threads a long time ago. good to see he’s as dumb as ever

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Chris Knight posted:

timb: so, do they have a full factory going for production?

lackey: they have a tent.

timb: lomarf!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

tim turning down tesla has very big healthcare company not investing in theranos vibes

edit: not to say its a cardboard and light effects company per se but that if apple wanted to buy a car company theyd just buy a car company not a startup with factory problems

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the silicon valley cinematic universe is heating up

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
if Saab were still around and pre-GM conglomeration, that's who Apple would team with for the lomarf car

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

carry on then posted:

the silicon valley cinematic universe is heating up

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
sorry but please explain how the word apple became lomarf other than that time that smythe said it 5 years ago

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

did somebody say lomarf?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

SpaceAceJase posted:

sorry but please explain how the word apple became lomarf other than that time that smythe said it 5 years ago

apple is lomarf. everybody knows this.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

SpaceAceJase posted:

its just lomarf car not apple

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
looking forward to accidentally discovering that swiping three fingers on the steering wheel makes the car flip a u turn

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

looking forward to accidentally discovering that swiping three fingers on the steering wheel makes the car flip a u turn

you mean the Touch Bar

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the lomarf car only has one pedal and you press lightly to accelerate and press hard to brake

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its also a software pedal

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

the lomarf car only has one pedal and you press lightly to accelerate and press hard to brake
you can inverse that in the preferences pane to "natural driving"

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LOL “structural battery” 🤦‍♂️

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Shaggar posted:

but it has a cool force feedback vibration when you brake

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Shaggar posted:

japan has a really bad problem with 90 year old grandmas driving into storefronts and this is literally their solution. you can buy your mom a Senior Car now that will do brake if you go above half throttle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

SpaceAceJase posted:

apple had a shell company to keep their car secret and the company was called lomarf