Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much are you going to tip your landlord this Christmas?
10%
20%
30%
40%
50%
Over 50%
View Results

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

look at this fancy wüsthof poo poo boo hoo you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
The guys who bought the building off my old landlord finally made the online portal for payment mandatory, and in the process I discovered that several months back I had written a seven that kinda looked like a two and my bank had only authorized payment for fifty dollars less than my rent as a consequence, and they just recorded that I had fifty dollars outstanding on the online portal and literally never contacted me about it.

Anyway now that I knew about it and because the portal was mandatory they presumably knew I knew about it I finally paid that fifty bucks i'd unwittingly owed them for the better part of a year. I guess you could kinda consider that a tip.