Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's because if you are eating gummy lifesavers you don't deserve pineapple flavor OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's because if you are eating gummy lifesavers you don't deserve pineapple flavor OP.

suck my drat gummy you frumpy hard candy bittch

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

Wait, they have another purpose besides cock ring?

do they come in a smaller size. asking for a friend

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lifesaver gummies? lets talk about lifesaver cummies

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

gently caress, original lifesavers are so loving good. I need to go buy some of them.Hope you are getting paid for this OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

1redflag posted:

gently caress, original lifesavers are so loving good. I need to go buy some of them.Hope you are getting paid for this OP

well the gummies have the exact same flavors as the original hard candies so give 'em a whirl! And yes I'm being paid 1 (one) saver per purchase that is confirmed as a result of this thread.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Paul Zuvella posted:

Lifesaver gummies? lets talk about lifesaver cummies

I;m listening op

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Big Beef City posted:

well the gummies have the exact same flavors as the original hard candies so give 'em a whirl! And yes I'm being paid 1 (one) saver per purchase that is confirmed as a result of this thread.

I hope they pay you in the white pineapple ones

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Big Beef City posted:

Now, I know that Lifesavers come in many varieties.
There are mints of various types.
There's even butterscotch lifesavers if you're into that freak-nasty poo poo.
But in original, hard lifesavers, there is the rarest gem of them all, the white 'pineapple' lifesaver.

Anyone who's made or done anything with their life on this stupid gently caress of a planet will tell you that this rarest beast is the best of all the 'savers.

Now I want it explained to me, explicitly, why it was NOT included in the list of flavors of 'Lifesavers Gummies' candy, which, frankly, are otherwise excellent. Having both wonderfully soft gummy texture and very matching flavors to their original counterparts. It's a good candy, and you should try it if you haven't. However, the lack of pineapple enrages me to no end and I spend days thrashing about in a delirium destroying my own home and others, ranting about this issue as I set fire to nearby wood lots.

The Pineapple one is second, maybe third. Everyone knows Cherry is the best flavor.

In any candy.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Wild Cherry, if you’re nasty

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
It’s interesting that violet Lifesavers don’t taste purple.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

They need to bring back the holes and Shark Bites.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

free hubcaps posted:

tropical lifesavers kicked rear end and now they dont make them anymore, also they changed lime to watermelon, in short gently caress you lifesavers
Also the hard lifesavers changed green from lime to sour apple, gently caress that company forever.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Big Beef City posted:

And yes I'm being paid 1 (one) saver per purchase that is confirmed as a result of this thread.
https://www.instacart.com/products/21247727-lifesavers-candy-island-fruits-7-00-oz

I will accept your eared savers in exchange for this information, OP.

Edit: Oh, they're discontinued. Sucks for you.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Minty lifesavers spark when you cronch them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Poohs Packin posted:

Minty lifesavers spark when you cronch them

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that poo poo lol. :munch: