Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Weka posted:

Are you using behaviorism like racism or ableist? Because behaviors are a legitimate thing to criticize.

And do you think "another adults hair" is one of them, or do you think that's excessive, or perhaps, 'gross'? And perhaps you're a dumbass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Dunk a manbun in a balldo, Realdo.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

And do you think "another adults hair" is one of them, or do you think that's excessive, or perhaps, 'gross'? And perhaps you're a dumbass?

i think it's fair game to criticize anything a person can control about their body such as hair style or level of fatness

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

LordArgh posted:

i think it's fair game to criticize anything a person can control about their body such as hair style or level of fatness

the older I get the more I realize that people who do this ^^^ are absolute garbage

anyway my dad, who is in his 60s, has been growing out his beard and hair for all of COVID and it is my family's Greatest Wish that he start rocking a manbun as soon as his hair is long enough

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Schlong Connery posted:

Yeah i wear one sometimes, keeps all the hair out of my face.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
So I’m a guy with hair growing past his shoulders and I usually have it In a pony tail. Or is it always a ‘man bun’ regardless of how it’s tied?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yeah and that well matched facial hair is "clean shaven", you loving neckbearded hipster.

you can’t look at the OP and tell me the hot guys there are the clean shaven ones

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Shnag posted:

So I’m a guy with hair growing past his shoulders and I usually have it In a pony tail. Or is it always a ‘man bun’ regardless of how it’s tied?

just post the drat bun

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Ocean Book posted:

you can’t look at the OP and tell me the hot guys there are the clean shaven ones

Didn't look at OP, that's never a good idea. Already hate the idiot with Hitler youth haircut in the middle though :argh:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Calling it a man bun is sexist, it’s just a bun

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

Fur20 posted:

just post the drat bun

There, my hair! lol

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
thats called a 'low pony' dear

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Shnag posted:

There, my hair! lol

:hmmyes:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Gentle Autist posted:

i get really angry about other people's hairstyles irl

I don't. :confused:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Big Beef City posted:

It's ok for me to not like a hairstyle. It wouldn't be ok for me to not like handicapped people as a class. Can you spot the difference between these two things?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
if you’re taking the same class as a bunch of handicapped people maybe it’s time to do some self-reflection

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

less bad posts about "i don't like thing" and more posts with of guys with long hair . more posts of goons sharing their own hair is good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Shnag posted:

less bad posts about "i don't like thing" and more posts with of guys with long hair

:hmmyes: