Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
AND I AM DOING MY PART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I sharpen my icy spear, crouched in my icy fox hole. Soon an elf appears, I run him through. His blood cascades down my white weapon, resembling a barber’s pole.

I lick it. Tastes like peppermint.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Dearest Beatrice,

I have been at the front now three weeks. I remain resolute but the troops’ morale is weakening. I think of you and our daughter often. I have seen so much death, but I know our cause is just.

Yours eternally, and Happy Holidays

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

christmas is nothing more than popish paganism and everyone who celebrates it is/will burn in firely damnation for eternity

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dearest Beatrice,

The last three weeks have been wonderful since your husband left for the war. I look forward each night to our trysts, my manhood barely contained as my thoughts wander to your ample boobies and curvaceous butt, so plump and thick for the spanking.

Yours,

X

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Santa died

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

he didn't just "die" rear end in a top hat, he was assassinated

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

free hubcaps posted:

he didn't just "die" rear end in a top hat, he was assassinated

He passed on

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Im drinking mead out of Santa's skull rn.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
A reindeer clad in armor, antlers sharpened to a pinpoint.

An fat man in a red coat sighs and extinguishes his cigar in a snowdrift. It's time to go.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What if we stopped loving around and just took Christ out of Christmas and named it Mas?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Icept posted:

An fat man in a red coat sighs and extinguishes his cigar in a snowdrift. It's time to go.

HOO HOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otaWQIcTodo

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What if we stopped loving around and just took Christ out of Christmas and named it Mas?

I don't need any more excuses to eat at Taco Bell.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*sighs while unsheathing my menorah-tana*

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
“All I Want for Christmas is the Head of Idi Amin!” (Wasteland, 02/89)
A few years before it rolled out its Vertigo imprint, DC dipped its corporate toe into the mature-readers market with Wasteland, a horror anthology series that eschewed EC-style blood and gore for more existential sources of angst. Served up with its tales of alienation and dread was this lovely slice of black humor by John Ostrander, Del Close and Don Simpson. The premise: Santa Claus really exists, and occasionally he likes to pose as a department-store Santa to grant the wishes of unsuspecting young moppets who come and sit on his lap. But when one of the children asks for the head of deposed Ugandan dictator Idi Amin, Santa feels honorbound to go after him — with the help of his special ops commando elves, of course. It’s hard to imagine any classic Christmas story that couldn’t be improved by the addition of special ops commando elves.

Wastleland comic. Excellent story, commando Santa just kicking rear end.
It was a CIA black op and they tricked Santa into doing their dirty work for them

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Just be on the lookout for those new mk 2 pompom grenades the elves have. They're whimsical but deadly.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm willing to lay down my life for you, Burgermeister Meisterburger, sir

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm from south pole and I say kill 'em all

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I walk up to the counter to pick up my Starbucks order.

As my hand closes around the cardboard cozy of my pumpkin spice caramel macchiato, I accidentally make eye contact with the cashier.

"Happy Holidays!" she says cheerfully.

My mouth moves of its own accord and I watch myself as if in slow motion as I blurt out.

"Merry Christmas!"

Her chipper expression darkens into a scowl. With the swiftness of a striking cobra she snatches the hot cup from my hands.

"NO COFFEE FOR YOU!" she barks.

I try to stammer a protest, but I'm roughly shoved aside as she slams the next order on the counter and bellows "NEXT!"

I leave, dejected and coffeeless.

For me Christmas—like coffee—is nothing but a bitter memory.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You can have my candy canes when you pry them from my cold dead rear end!!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Mooey Cow posted:

pm me

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The 9th Youngstown Division, known as the Rascal Rangers, attempted to push on the local Starbucks on Beech Street. They had reliable intelligence that one of the Barista's had failed to say Merry Christmas during a transaction and they sought to punish this infraction. A probe was first sent, lead by James "Jimmy" Grosskopf who orders a grande Columbian with two sugars and one cream. When he said Marry Christmas to the Barista, he was confused when she replied "you have a merry one as well". Upon returning to the rally point, he informed his superior of what he had encountered. The operation was called off because the transport officer had to pick her kids up from their school play which she had dumped in favor of the operation. Without transport, the troops were left to return home in order to not miss Hannity on their own. Twelve suffered extreme frost bite and had to have fingers and toes amputated and Barb Douglas lost her left airpod in the snow.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
When I put my hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was my best friend's face, I knew what to do. Because I always wanted to be a dentist.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Mooey Cow posted:

Natural Harvest, a Selection of Butt Yeast Based Recipes

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dearest Margaret,

I hope this letter finds you and the children well. The Christmas spirit is alive on the front! Just last night our company sang Christmas carols in the trenches by candle light. The heathens cowered in fear as we sang O Come, All Ye Faithful. Myself and a small detachment then went behind enemy lines to hand out gifts to the heathen soldiers. Sadly, many chose to slit their own throats rather than accept our presents. Today we are decorating the Christmas tree atop which will sit our secret weapon: an angel so bright it will drive the heathens back to the sea!

Merry Christmas my darling and I expect to be home before the new year of our lord.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 23, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My name is Beatrice and I demand to know why all these fuckin creeps keep sending me weird letters!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Icept posted:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
My Dearest Siobhan,

From the time we were little we're told to be nice as Santa has a list and checks it twice. We're told that Santa is always watching. He is watching, my betrothed. He watches me in my dreams, my nightmares I should say. A fortnight ago, Private McConnell looked up at the night, winter sky. He swore the saw the cloud pattern of a beard and bushy eyebrows looking down at us.

Tell my mother I love her.

In your heart,
Gareth

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

BORN TO KILLSLEIGH

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*hangs tinsel all around my home as a warning to my enemies"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!
My dearest Ophelia,

It was a bad day at the front today. Today our brave boys, fighting for all that we hold dear when it comes to Christmas, learned that Batman does in fact give off the most dire of odors! and then a further indignity was visited upon them with the unwanted knowledge that Robin, the cherubic Boy Wonder, had laid an egg. And then, as if these two blows to the men's spirits had not already been enough, it was further disclosed that the Batmobile, that most cherished icon of our nation's automotive industry, had lost a wheel! And just when I thought the men's hearts could bear no further strain, one final, inconceivable, atrocious bit of information was given to them: The Joker...had gotten away. My beloved, I can only say that the spirits of the men have hit a terrible low point. Therefore, I ask you in all earnestness, to please send us more of the pics and videos you previously only reserved for those who reward you handsomely via your OnlyFans site. True, it means less coin in your pocket; but the spiritual reward you gain by lifting the spirits of these proud fighting men will be incalculable. Doubly so if you include the sets taken with your most intimate friend Emily.

Beloved in Christ,
Your dearest Chad

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Just wanted to pop into the winter festivals thread to wish everyone happy holidays!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8acnwspJ0&t=1633s

And then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8acnwspJ0&t=2348s

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

December 23rd, 2020:

Still no word from the front lines. I begin to despair that something has gone terribly wrong outside of Santa's Workshop. Sometimes when I look over the horizon I see strange flashing lights which disappear within moments. I hope this war ends soon, for it has begun to take a toll on all of us. Private Jenkins, who has been by my side this entire time, has begun to speak of "sugarplum fairies" visiting him in his sleep, and sometimes awakens with bizarre scratches on his arms.

December 24th, 2020

Things have gone terribly wrong. Today we reached Santa's workshop and found it in ruins. Santa himself was nowhere to be found. I overheard my commanding officer saying that "We finally got the fat man." Beginning to question why we began this war. Jenkins has begun calling himself "Jenko the Elf" and dancing about in his undergarments. His voice is shrill and strange now.

December 25th, 2020

We are shipping back home now, entrusted with carrying a large wooden crate. At times I hear whimpers coming from it, sometimes muffled "ho ho ho"ing. What have we done? They tell us a great feast is waiting for us back home, but my thoughts are not on food. Jenkins disappeared last night, but sometimes I think I hear his high pitched laughter on the wind. He is not the only man to have disappeared, and the men have begun telling tales of roaming bands of "elf-men" following us. I thought I saw a pointed hat for just a moment, but it disappeared behind a snow drift.

December 26th, 2020

If anyone finds this journal, do not come to the North Pole. There is nothing here for Man. We have made a terrible mistake. Santa forgive us.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!
Back on the home front, police and federal agents across the US conducted several early-morning raids on the homes of suspected radical "Merry Christians", who were alleged to have committed the crime of saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" as mandated by federal law. Kirk Cameron, leader of the largest "Merry Christian" faction, released a statement from his mountain complex in California, in which he denounced the raids as being carried out by "fascist communist SJWs" and attributed the raids to "Killary Klinton's Kops", adding the as-yet unsubstantiated claim that they had tried to poison his traditional birthday Subway sandwich the previous year.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I saw C(hristmas)-beams glitter at the elf gate.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

Sydney Bottocks posted:

"Killary Klinton's Kops"

finally a name for my WoW guild

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Went up against a fleet of those Deckers the other day. Fuckin' put their boughs of holly right through three christ beloved feet of steel on the hull of our flagship. You could hear seamen screaming as they fell into the hot chocolate but soon enough it fell quiet. Until the bells started. 'Tis the season, am I right? *drags cigarette*

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Under the new Athiest Islamist Communist Fascist States of America anyone heard saying Merry Christmas will be summarily executed by the Social Justice Police.

Remember Non Binary Older Sibling is watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

Under the new Athiest Islamist Communist Fascist States of America anyone heard saying Merry Christmas will be summarily executed by the Social Justice Police.

Remember Non Binary Older Sibling is watching.

You've just said the words, bud. *Pumps shotgun* shouldn't have done that.