Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

mr. tumnus: ...are you a daughter of eve? are you...a girl?!?

lucy: what are you a fuckin cop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*SANTA has arrived to present teh children with gifts to aid them on their journey to defeat the white witch*

PETER: WHOA gently caress YEA A loving SWORD!! THANKS MAN1!!!!!!! *makes lightsaber noises with mouth while flailing wildly*

EDMUND: lol i got weed dude

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*Mr. and Mrs. Beaver welcome the children into their humble home despite knowing the risk*

PETER, whispering to EDMUND: i heard beaver tail tastes like bacon

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*the Pevensie children are being led through the chilling (both literally and figuratively) statue garden of the White Witch. All around them stand the gelid forms of fantastical creatures, forever frozen in hundreds of fearful moments*

SUSAN, to LUCY: lmao that giant was taking a dump when he was frozen

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*The White Witch presents Edmund with a beautiful container, seemingly conjured out of thin air*

WITCH: Here is the Turkish Delight you wished for, Son of Adam. Now...tell me about you-

EDMUND, INTERJECTING: uhhhh excuse me, this isn't hash

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

REEPACHEEP: if you call me 'reefer chief' one more time i swear to aslan this rapier is going in your dickhole

SUSAN: lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

*The White Witch presents Edmund with a beautiful container, seemingly conjured out of thin air*

WITCH: Here is the Turkish Delight you wished for, Son of Adam. Now...tell me about you-

No, it's a really good snack to have after you get high.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol remember when that kid swung Reepicheep by his tail and then later Reepicheep went to heaven in a boat.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Aslan sweating bullets while he tries to explain that it was good and necessary to kick that girl out of Narnia for wearing harlot lipstick despite what he's been doing to the younger boys. Also, those alleged events didn't happen and weren't as widespread as people would have you believe.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Aslan: Hey, you're all dead and can party here in Narnia² forever. Not Susan, though, she's too busy putting on dresses or whatever.

Eustace: lol sucks for her

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Some Brat: "So, what's the deal with you and Tash? What's the, uh, conflict?"

Aslan stares off into space, thinking back to God College:

Past Aslan: "Hey, are you my new roomate? Hi, I'm-"

Past Tash: "Wait, are you just a regular lion? Not, like, a person with a lion's head? Seriously? What is up with that?"

Past Aslan: "I-I don't see what that has to do with anything. You're a bird and you don't hear me-"

Past Tash: "I'm a bird with hands. Opposable thumbs, too. Four of them! You don't even have two. Look at my hands, buddy. Hey, watch this!"

Past Tash pats his head and rubs his belly and opens a can of beer at the same time.

Aslan: "... Pure evil. Tash is pure evil. Truly, all good things are of me and for me, and all bad things are of him."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

A Horse and His Boy: The Unauthorized Mike Pence biography

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Aslan: "Glad to see you learned your lesson about, uh, whatever it was, Eustace! Now you can go back to being a scrawny, pasty-rear end loser!"

*Eustace rips Aslan's head off and makes a dragon-sized bong out of his skull*

Eustace, The Great Wyrm: "I politely decline!"

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
My name is lion guy AND I gently caress!!!! -- the lion guy

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The chronicles of Narnia, where the main character hotboxes a closet and believes he entered a new world but he's just high af. Featuring snoop lion and nick cage as the scarecrow OK I don't actually know anything about Narnia.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

The chronicles of Narnia, where the main character hotboxes a closet and believes he entered a new world but he's just high af. Featuring snoop lion and nick cage as the scarecrow OK I don't actually know anything about Narnia.

No, you pretty much got the gist of it. Nick Cage can be Mr. Tumnus.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Son of Rodney posted:

I would watch the heck out of this. Somebody get Snoop high enough that he wants to get back into the reggae game and we can get this off the ground.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Weka posted:

I would watch the heck out of this. Somebody get Snoop high enough that he wants to get back into the reggae game and we can get this off the ground.

The White Witch is a metaphor for cocaine. Really, it's an anti-drug movie, warning you to avoid the harder, more dangerous stuff.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

White Witch got her entire planet canceled in a heated gamer moment.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The Witch: Oh go back where you came from you loving little British shits!

Narnia: *gasp*

The Witch: I just...I mean...I just meant to say they would be more comfortable at home with their families on the other side of the wardrobe. With their own kind

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Digory: "Hey uncle Andrew, isn't this a lot like Rick and Morty?"
Andrew: "No, this book was written sixty years before that. Now shut up and help me turn myself into a pickle."

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Mister? No. Mister is a term of respect for men, not abominations. Your name is goat-freak.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the intensely closeted christian writing about a satyr coming across unaccompanied innocence in the woods

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Aslan looks up from devouring one of the children he hunted and slewed.

'What? What?! Oh it's my fault? Yeah let's just forget about the parents that just let these kids wander around with a lion. No let's blame the lion for doing what a lion does."

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Edmund snickers every time he addresses Mrs. Beaver.
Mrs. Beaver snickers every time she addresses Peter.
Peter doesn't get it.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Loden Taylor posted:

Aslan: Hey, you're all dead and can party here in Narnia² forever. Not Susan, though, she's too busy putting on dresses or whatever.

Eustace: lol sucks for her

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Somewhere in a universe far far away, the writer of Chronicles of Narnia looks up at the camera and says
"Lmao adults shouldn't care about seeming childish! Buy as many anime pillows of asslan as you want, it's all good!"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The part that always bothered me is that they get to be rulers of a fantasy land and grow into full adults and then they have to go back to being children in 1940 Britain. I never got how that didn't seem to gently caress with them mentally at all

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mr. tumnus: ...are you a son of adam? a friend of dorothy?

peter: :heysexy:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Aslan: Though the Witch knew the Deep Magic, there is a magic deeper still which she did not know. If she could have looked a little further back, she would have known that when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead...

Lucy: Oh, we're like, doing a thing, okay.

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Lucy: Yep. Lamb. Got it.

Aslan: There is a way into my country from all the worlds. I will not tell you how long or short the way will be; only that it lies across a river. But do not fear that, for I am the great Bridge Builder.

Lucy: OK, GOT IT.

The Last Battle

Aslan: In the name of Aslan and Aslan's great Father the Emperor-over-the-Sea

Lucy: shut UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The part that always bothered me is that they get to be rulers of a fantasy land and grow into full adults and then they have to go back to being children in 1940 Britain. I never got how that didn't seem to gently caress with them mentally at all

The book suggests that it basically split their lives in a way so it was kind of like a dream. Then when they got back it took them time to reacclimate. Except Susan who thought it was actually just them playing make-believe as kids.

She is probably the sane one: https://xkcd.com/693/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

lol remember when that kid swung Reepicheep by his tail and then later Reepicheep went to heaven in a boat.

lmao i do

CHANCELLOR: "...and so, we thusly christen this magnificent barque the Dawn Tre-
CASPIAN (interrupting): gently caress Demon.
CHANCELLOR: sire, the royal council had agreed to nam-
CASPIAN: My Ship. gently caress Demon.
CHANCELLOR:...yes sire.