Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Buffalo burgers are superior to ordinary hamburgers on every level.

Confirmed. I used to work in a restaurant supplier that sold buffalo as one of their main products to fancy restaurants and resorts. I think its superior to beef in most applications in my opinion (short of waygu).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

thalweg posted:

If nobody has asked yet I'd like to request ##Wallowa County in Oregon. It's a super small county in the northeast part of the state with small old west towns and my girlfriend said she had the best reuben of her life there. It also has mountains and was the home of the nez perce before the 1,000+ mile long nez perce war

I'm actively looking for reubens now

Not very generous looking.. but there is a review from someone calling it the best reuben ever.

I'd love to eat this first one

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Aardvark! posted:

looking for reubens

Title of my autobiography

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Aardvark! posted:

I'm actively looking for reubens now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

this has run through my head about once a week for the last 20 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VLzJX8CRzM

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I'll have my pizza charred and my burgers bagged please. Paper or plastic? No thanks! Ziploc.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I assumed that was a pb&j brought from home for some picky child but I have no idea why you would have it in the picture like that. :iiam:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

McGavin posted:

I'll have my pizza charred and my burgers bagged please. Paper or plastic? No thanks! Ziploc.

Gotta protect the evidence when there's been a food crime

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this place does some kind of beet veggie reuben

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

"Rejoice despite the fact this world will hurt you
And rejoice despite the fact this world will kill you"

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Those chips and salsa are pretty sad looking :qqsay:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ok this place is probably the one

politics

best looking reuben so far

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nailed it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That Reuben does look good but c'mon, you gotta cut the meat thicker than that, especially if that's a selling point.
e: oh lol apparently I can't read :v:

I'd also try the one with beetslaw, if that's what that was.

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

sadrobotnik.png

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Yeah that's some eastern Oregon poo poo right there alright.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The best Rueben I’ve ever had was at Murphy’s Pub in Providence RI. I didnt take a picture of it but it was piled high with super lean meat and sauerkraut. What I liked about it was they serve the dressing on the side in a ramekin just the right size for dippin so you can customize your Rueben experience.

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

The best Rueben I’ve ever had was at Murphy’s Pub in Providence RI. I didnt take a picture of it but it was piled high with super lean meat and sauerkraut. What I liked about it was they serve the dressing on the side in a ramekin just the right size for dippin so you can customize your Rueben experience.

Also Murphy’s owns because they’re open for breakfast so you can start your day with a Rueben and Guinness as God intended :hai:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Oh yeah I do sauce on the side every time I can. It just works so much better than hoping for the right amount and sticking it inside to sog things up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh yeah I do sauce on the side every time I can. It just works so much better than hoping for the right amount and sticking it inside to sog things up.

The same place does a poutine with white sausage gravy like we see often in this very thread. I was skeptical but it was really good.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

Wallowa County, Oregon

Eastern Oregon is indistinguishable from Idaho to the point where they want to secede from Oregon and be annexed by Idaho. I feel like this latently homoerotic cowboy statue encapsulates this fact perfectly.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

wow are you saying going shirtless with a bandana around your neck is gay???

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nah it's the cut outs for the butt cheeks that do that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Somebody explain chaps to me

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Aardvark! posted:

Somebody explain chaps to me
Its a horse riding seat cushion that still lets your balls and crack breathe in the wind.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

they keep underbrush from scratching your legs

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Chaps are leg-spats.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

they keep underbrush from scratching your legs

Understandable, my legs are very sensitive but I don't mind a little underbrush on my junk from time to time

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

McGavin posted:

Have we done ##Outagamie County, Wisconsin yet? Drunkest County in the US, with 31% of adults reporting that they're heavy or binge drinkers.

County seat: Appleton
Motto(s): "One Great Place"

quote:

Appleton tourist attractions include the Hearthstone House, the four-story mansion that was the first house in US to be powered by hydroelectricity at its completion in 1881.[15] The History Museum at the Castle contains exhibits on Fox River Valley history, including a gallery showcasing Edna Ferber, a Harry Houdini exhibit, and other traveling exhibits. The Paper Discovery Center has historic paper-making machines on display and an exhibit on the history of paper. The Fox River Mall is the second-largest mall in Wisconsin.[citation needed] Other local malls include Northland Mall, and City Center Plaza.

I'm gonna tell you the truth, I don't give a poo poo about any of that except maybe the paper museum.

The below photo is titled "For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, I Timothy 2:5 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/1ti.2.5.NKJV"

This place is pretty special

Mer:

Jackie:

"Shrimp with American fries"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

This is perhaps the saddest picture I've seen in this thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
forgot a few things.

menus:

and the most confusing sign in history:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m the tiny piece of fish on the giant plate next to the fries piled high on the tiny plate.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I often feel like a giant pile of fries on a tiny plate.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

𝟡/𝟙𝟙

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

edit: I visted the wiscostyle.com website and they have a shirt I like.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Dec 4, 2021