Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Revins posted:

I've driven past south of the border at least two dozen times but never once stopped in

You should stop there to at least take a piss.

It deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

jogged my memory of this thing from Wisconsin

the cannibal sandwich

This is just a Mett. It's a German dish that no doubt was brought over to Wisconsin. It's usually raw pork, but can also be of beef.

The raw pork I'm not a fan of, but raw beef it's just basically steak tartare on bread.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Yeah Virginia calls itself a commonwealth but it is a carryover from when it was a colony/early state and means absolutely nothing with regards to politics and laws or jurisdictions. About the only thing unique to Virginia is that it has independent cities that do not belong to a county, similar to a Free City in Germany today (except obviously not with the same history).

In the US today a commonwealth has no actual meaning or special standing.