Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

why are the apples dripping wet what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

the north pole wars were a bloody battle

all praise The Originator.

mama mia, that's one pink man

bold move putting the bear sex swing outside where bears will surely gently caress in and on it.

americanaasfuck

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

goatface posted:

"Museum" generally indicates some form of curation.

If you put "clown" on front of a noun it means that thing is bursting with clowns. For example clown car, clown barn, clown museum, clown college, clown coffin, clown pussy, clown town, clown dude ranch, the clowniverse, clown jeopardy, clown six flags, clown fudge, clown hospital, clown wars, clown list of examples, clown fbi, clown frasier, clown improv class, clown redtube, etc. 🤡

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The_Franz posted:

a venn diagram of people you use the word "y'all" and people who fill their house with tchotchke crap from those stores would basically be a solid circle

Well spotted, all of the pictures I posted were from either pigeon forge, tennessee ( home to dollywood which is cool) or Helen, ga which is a germanic tourist trap in north georgia where you can shoot the hooch (tube down the chattahoochee river)

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Is it being in america that makes small towns in america the real america?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

here i found the perfect place for Politics Posts

I call top

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

You could probably get 1.2m in San Fran for that house. Two toilets!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Outrail posted:

This can't be real

What do you mean by this?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Outrail posted:

I assume I had a stroke or put the wrong butter on my toast this morning.

Ok because I just thought maybe you didn't know what paintings were or maybe you had somehow missed when angeltina jolie appeared unto that humble kroger that one time.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

bonrey rudbo

i also love this thread, it's really making me reminisce about my childhood.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

iwentdoodie posted:

They taste like mushy grainy dirt and smell like a wet dog died in a soggy dumpster.

You are so hosed up. You need a good thinking over.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

iwentdoodie posted:

Enjoy your crunchy mud pie tasting rear end ruined legumes.

I bet you like dunkin donuts. Big dunkin vibes coming off you.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Tip posted:

I took this photo a couple years ago.

I'll have the hanger steak hold the pants :V

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

why would they want to outlaw trux? i thought they loved trux

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

a lot of people don't realize that bdsm started in rural white communities and that it actually stands for BOIL DEM SALTY NUTS

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

You really have to nail cooking the potatoes when you make a potato salad. The mustard egg kind is my favorite too but it's gotta have some crunchy veggies in there like celery, carrot, or bell peppers. You also must do the eggs perfectly, juuuuust under hard boiled where the yolk spreads like warm butter and the white is so so so soft.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Nice potat

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The burger king of kings

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

My favorite thing about my old church's fair was the cake walk. Everyone makes their best cakes and through sheer luck you might get to take home one. People made enough cakes that mostly everybody came away with one.

There was also the international food stall area which was this long lane of booths that a family would rent out and sell their food out of. It was a southern Catholic church so we had some really good soul food and food from all over central and south america. I had my first authentic elote there!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

People get mad at america for deep frying piss or whatever but they cream themselves over a scotch egg.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

please dont post me or my beautiful family ever again

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

then they deep fry the cow pie and the cow judges it

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

terminal chillness posted:

Love my favorite type of dumpling: the tamale

Aka tijuana twinkies

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I went through my phone and found some pics of Tukkerday, which was an American culture experience in rural Netherlands. As an American, it certainly was an "experience". However it was nearly 6 years ago so I don't remember much.

Not pictured - a regular rear end yellow school bus that is a novelty here and a bunch of confederate flag and Native American themed bric-a-brac.

The wrestling was pretty good, they put a lot effort into it. Mostly it was just cars. There was a beer stand and a stage but the beer was just Groslch, which is funny cause that is a premium brand in the USA whereas here its just cheap swill and they try to sell Bud here like it's premium brand. I wish they'd hock MGD here, I'd pay a premium just for the memories because it's what my grandma always drank.

The burgers where loving awful BTW. The Dutch try to do burgers but they don't get what they are supposed to be like so a lot of times it's got filler in the patty like it's a frinkendel or something.

All in all it was a very boomery affair. I wanted to take my toddler to it this year cause of the cars but, ya know, covid.

That's awesome! I would be so interested to go to an american fest in a foreign country.

Why did they call that car General Leemo? Is it from a show called the Dukes of Sadness? Did they have other american food besides the bad burgers? I assume the Dutch can do french fries.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I guess they called it General Leemo cause it's a limo. And yeah they do fries but they are Belgian style, which is more akin to steak fries than McDonald's sort of fries.

I didn't even notice that car was so long! Thanks for answering my questions

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

genericuser posted:

Well thanks Americans, now you’ve ruined my image of the Mid-West.

I thought it was all soda fountains and high school football games. Not this depressing, consumerist apocalypse you’re showing me.

It's not the 50's anymore, sorry. We got opioid fountains and high school football games now. Packs of feral qanon roam the streets trilling bob seger songs into the night. No longer do corn, sorghum, wheat, or soybeans populate the fields. Today farmers grow large billboard signs in their fields warning of the dangers of interracial marriage and beatifying purity balls.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Hetlife

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Casu Marzu posted:

Is this mashed potatoes and gravy on top of chicken fried steak with a baked potato side, and with a potato salad side side?

I mean sure it's starchy but it's all balanced out by the sliver of orange and perhaps several leaves of parsley.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Surprising no one, mark's choice is often chicken-fried burger ham. With a side of chaw for the kiddos.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Dammit someone fried up the dog's turd again

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Enchilada Kid

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Tfw someone walks in on me while I'm nude in my changing cage. Though my genitals are cleverly obscured you can see my dark night of the soul quite clearly.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Deeters posted:

According to the menu, it was a meat lovers pizza with a second pizza crust on top. $38

Gob bless america

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Yeti lift a bug? Yeah that's america, baby.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Gauntlet more like gone lit I'm sorry

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

ITSYOURCONSTITUTION

And I need it now!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

I went to Asstorehha last night and boy is my toilet bloody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Cracker Barrel Button seems like luxury but really it's necessity