Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mzuri posted:

The whole forum is gay. And dead.

Content: Back when I was 9 and we got our first sattellite dish, I would stay up to watch WWE and it blew my mind.

I want to visit and travel in the US one day, but over the years I've gone from planning a tour of the major cities and meeting good ol'folks to almost only being interested in experiencing the outdoors from north to south, far, far away from most Americans.

Do it (once covid is over), one of my favorite place to visit. Really diverse in terms of nature and culture, and all the crazy stuff ITT is what makes it so interesting.

Then at the end you get to go back to a normal country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lamb is pretty huge in the caucasus region and you can get it in some mainstream supermarkets in continental europe, but the selection is usually pretty limited and it's quite expensive but not too crazy. Still, you rarely run into it outside of speciality restaurants which is a shame because I quite like it.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop posted:

I just hang a sock on the door

I tape an "x" on my window with duct tape

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Telsa Cola posted:

I mean Europeans do that exact same poo poo with different time periods.

Even with the same time period! I watched wild west show in Spain last year, bank robbery, horses, shootouts, etc.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Turn on your monitor

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

wesleywillis posted:

If the person you are with enjoys it then yeah, eating rear end rules.

But... poop comes out of there :confused:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

for those not familiar with the cracker barrel,

Oh yeah. My American coworker took me to one when I was visiting a few years ago. I guess it was the most "American" thing he could find short of McDonald's. I had a steak, it was ok. But overall the place felt fake AF somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tarkus posted:

charliebo313 is a youtuber that goes around the US and drives through the hoods in the local area. Sometimes he interviews people too. Not a bad channel to see what the 'inner city' is like in many of these cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCX2qger_uo

Holy poo poo

I haven't seen roads this bad even in Eastern Europe.