Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

John Yossarian posted:

Small town America always makes me depressed. Is that weird?

Not weird at all. Small town America is very depressing. I grew up in a small town and like 90% of my high school class still live there despite having grand ambitions as a teenager.

I'm sure they're relatively happy or whatever, but small towns are kind of a trap that's very hard to escape when your entire family, friend group and career prospects have never left. And the cycle continues.

Of course this isn't a universal experience, just my Midwest poo poo hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Along some interstate through I think Mississippi or Alabama there are a TON of blatant white supremacy billboards. Might have been posted in the thread already but they're vile. Like an ad for a radio station with a white family with the text "keep Alabama pure" or some poo poo.

It's loving wild to see.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

That's the stuff

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Wtf is a fudge soda

And is it any good?

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Astrofig posted:

Pretty sure that shouty lady in the OP was at Lambert's, home of the throwed rolls! ((They literally throw them at you across the room, it owns.))

^^^New and exciting strains of brain-eating syphilis are developing in that panty-shack

I grew up in SW MO and I've never been to Lambert's. Now that I live across the country I fear I'll never experience getting a roll thrown at me from the kitchen.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

The champagne of beers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

I'll try the pizza at a Chinese buffet. gently caress it.