Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Enfys posted:

are the fluorescent lights meant to be cow teats or am I just being crazy

They say you see what you want to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

limp_cheese posted:

I did have them in my kitchen for a few years. I guess it was an ironic thing that thankfully never turned into something real. Never felt anything when they broke and realized I was better for it. I think my rationale was a reminder that even in the modern "post-racism" world of the early 2010s the USA is still incredibly racist and people don't think twice about selling those things.

Wow, you are literally Hitler. I’m shaking right now.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
There’s a Thai drink that has a cola and peanuts in it, not that crazy.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Too real

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

CaptainBeefart posted:

Hash brown blowout.

That's what you call it 6 hours later coming out

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Engineer: erectin' a cross

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Milo and POTUS posted:

loaded bake potatoes own sorry

Get his rear end

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Linux Pirate posted:

Here's an interesting video driving though what is pretty much a ghost town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXDnQEgRqg

There are quite a few of these between Vegas and LA, which coincidentally is where I grew up. Look up Trona, CA on google maps for an example.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

A Small Car posted:

My dad's from there. It's not quite a ghost town yet, but that racist shithole will be soon enough.

lol I’m from Ridgecrest. Great place! to move from

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

screaden posted:

I did this and I have questions like what the hell do people do here? Most of the houses look boarded up and abandoned but there were cars parked out the front

There's a borax plant, a power station, fire department and a sheriff's office. It's next to Death Valley and a Navy weapons testing base. So if you aren't involved in one of those ventures you're probably on social security.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Alton, IL

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Trap and skeet! The team I was on was sponsored by the Department of Conservation, so effectively state-sanctioned and subsidized. Some teams were school-sponsored so the kids would leave their guns in their lockers and take the school bus to competitions. 3 kids in my cohort got college scholarships and 1 went to the Olympics later on. At competitions the firing line could be over a mile long and have hundreds of teams competing at once. A really good gun might cost over $10,000! Kids like me spent weekends blowing through ammo at local clubs trying to get ready for the season. It's very popular among the well-to-do who are more 'country' than 'city.'

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Prof. Banks posted:

The school I work at has a trap team. I was the club sponsor one year when the old one had left. They aren't allowed to keep their guns at school anymore of course, and they can only use the bus to get to competitions if they have a parent transport the guns separately.

The entire team consisted of a bunch of chud-y as gently caress rick kids cosplaying as poor rednecks. Their multi-thousand dollar shotguns gave them away though. I was only the sponsor for a year for obvious reasons.

Edit: I'm not saying that describes you, Woof. That's just what my experience with it was.

No that describes it pretty well lol. It’s the F-150 King Ranch of sports. :iiaca:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Big, if true.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Bonzo posted:

Chocolate can be used in things like chili or mole sauce.

I don't think you should be taking moles off people and putting them in sauce but I'm no Gordon Ramsay.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Jeb!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
RUMP WIDTH

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Lumps of white... substance. Piled high. Come get u sum

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

When I lived in Minnesota meat raffles were a big thing

I went to a meat shoot at the Elk’s club where you had to shoot a target with a rifle and the best score got the best meat.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Yabby innit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

These pwn I have shot them before.