Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.
this thread is making me miss restaurants so loving much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.

Chief McHeath posted:

If there is one redeeming thing about the Cracker Barrel, it actually exists in the giftshop. They all have tons of sodas that are usually only available in a very specific geographic region. Not talking about something like Cheerwine that you can find in cans at Publix, but really local stuff that's only bottled in glass and available in three counties in southwest Arkansas or whatever.

Cracker Barrel is designed for people in RVs, since they always have huge parking lots and allow for overnight parking (it's expected but not enforced that if you do so, you eat breakfast there before leaving), and families on road trips that need to walk around with their kids in the gift shop, buy them a couple knick knacks to appease them, then fill them up with so much food that when they get back in the car they go to loving sleep.

I'm gonna take a stab at it and say this is somewhere in Appalachia.

And I know they're not connected, but,

I'm at the Pizza Hut
I'm at the Quiznos Sub
I'm at the combination
Pizza Hut and Quiznos Sub

I'm pretty sure it's Breezewood, PA. Instead of an interchange where Interstate 70 and Interstate 76 meet, the change-over is routed through this dumbshit awful town. It is the worst loving thing and is a leading reason why Pennsylvania is a bottom-tier US state.

efb