Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
on the asia pacific/hong kong server other player scavs dont seem to give two shits about karma and will kill you every time, wish it wasn't another 25 min cooldown along with queue times when it happens though

also the lag spikes are loving awful, i see it happen on other peoples streams but i freeze for like 10 seconds when i close inventory and die to it every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Toalpaz posted:

I've killed scavs for not voice lining me. Do you try and talk? I was holed up in the labratory shack on customs, voice lining, while this scav duo silently looted the place.

ive been trying out voice lining more and it seems to get me not killed as much anymore, but the ratio of friendly to rogue PC scavs on my region is like 25/75. some people just dont give a poo poo about karma i guess

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I just did my first offline raid in like a year to play around with a gun and I had NO IDEA that scavs just randomly popped off shots so often. I was hearing them all the way across the map and it was pretty frequent. I wonder how many times I've changed my route to avoid PMCs on the way out of a raid but it was just bots being dumbasses.

You kinda get used to the random sniper potshots and the bot stuck shooting randomly in the gas station on customs