Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Some of my favorite moments have been to lurk at the edges of firefights and then steal the backpack that some sweatlord dropped since he needs maximum efficiency for his prostreamer strats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Vahakyla posted:

Every single streamer seems to be some turbo idiot gamer type. I watched a few of em during drops and they’d stand in the middle of suicide fields, get absolutely owned by some dude on the hillside shooting them, then scream ”drat cheaters”.

Then 400 people in chat would agree ”yeah really suspicious the game has gone down a lot lately”

And then they get 500$ donation.

I genuinely do not loving understand.

Don't watch Landmark, easy.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Moa is a stat you can look up in game, assuming the number displayed ends up being accurate(heh)

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Qmass posted:

So I was wondering... can I just go to factory on suicide missions and level it ? Take in very cheap loadouts and go super aggro and be glad if I get grenaded and shot to poo poo. You don't have to heal or survive to get the XP is what I'm asking.

If you don't kill or do anything before you die, you end up with 0 XP and an injured PMC.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Super Rad posted:

I get that there's no XP towards PMC level but does it really roll back skill levels?

Pretty sure Skill Degradation is something that is only planned for the future, but not yet implemented.