Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009

I've lived in Florida my entire life, never once have I actually seen snow or experienced cold below 50F degrees. I am about to gently caress all that up and move to Pennsylvania during winter because I am a stupid piece of poo poo. I have no idea what to expect from winter other than it will be cold and my balls will shrink.

What do I need to do/know to not gently caress up more than I have already have?

What does my car need?

What the gently caress is a furnace?

What are the stupid cold weather house chores I need to care about? Shoveling snow?

How do I avoid freezing to do death? Shorts and sandals are all I own.

Please help me frozen goons of winter, I am stupid and don't know which snow is safe to eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU