Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I will be donating my body to science, so that it may be used for the noble pursuit of knowledge and the betterment of mankind. (jk the military will use it for IED tests or shoot cannon rounds at it or target practice who cares)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
coat me in a seasonally appropriate sauce and dump me in a national park as a tasty treat to the wildlife

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

"Eh, it's a living."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s not up to us. Remember Lowtax put language in the TOS that we all get buried with him when he dies. I’m pretty sure that all that transferred to Jeffrey when he bought the site so I hope he’s made arrangements.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Slow cook me while the meats still good and stipulate that my inheritance can only be collected once you've had a pulled-me sandwich.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m gonna die with a big boner so they have to drill a hole in the top of the coffin in order to close the lid.

Dec 25, 2020

I want norman reedus to tie me to his back and hike over a mountain to carry me to an incinerator in the middle of nowhere

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
please use my corpse and body fluids in satanic rituals (only real satanic rituals, no fakes)

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Balance my corpse on top of a door, so that when someone enters the room it falls all over them and scares the heck out of em

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

I will be donating my body to science, so that it may be used for the noble pursuit of knowledge and the betterment of mankind. (jk the military will use it for IED tests or shoot cannon rounds at it or target practice who cares)

Wow! America keeps finding new ways to show me that every aspect of life here is part of some despicable scheme.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

gleebster posted:

"Eh, it's a living."

“Welcome to the hall of presidents”

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
whatever body snatcher puppet i become sounds reasonably fine

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

fry me but as my mother is shrieking bigotry and voter fraud bullshit in my ear right now, shoot my bone spurs at her

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

DickParasite posted:

Donated to a medical school to train future doctors.

Real talk goons make sure you look into the requirements for whatever you want done with your corpse. When the apartment super finally breaks in the door and finds your desiccated corpse among the piss jars and body pillows, it'll make his life a lot easier.

This.

My step-father already is; my mom's next, and I'm running the paperwork through Temple University since they saved my life & waived most of the fees. My wife may also.

It's cheap, too. My step-father died at home and the funeral home came after the EMTs pronounced, picked him up, processed all of the government paperwork, and Temple University took it from there, total cost was under $400.

(my mom ran the diagnostic imaging library at Temple for 30-years)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Feed me to strangers without telling them what they’re eating until they’ve already eaten it. Upload their reactions.

burnsep
Jul 3, 2005
It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.
Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

END CHEMTRAILS NOW
Apr 16, 2005

Pillbug
I want to be cryogenically frozen. Then, in the distant future when it becomes technologically possible to revive me, they can pull my corpse from suspension, have a good laugh, and toss it into the incinerator.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
Please launch my corpse from a catapult directly at Marine Force 1 as whichever ghoul is president is waving to the press from the door

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
I told my wife that if she needs to eat me to survive, not to hesistate. I'm the biggest in the family, I buy the most time.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't give a gently caress I'll be dead, but maybe one of those things where they turn you into tree fertilizer?

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
Wanna be preserved in a cool jack off position like that pompeii dude only preferably the ash would make my dick look way bigger than it actually is

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ive never been to everest so i think it would be a beautiful gesture if a sherpa came to get my corpse so he could bring it back and carry it up that mountain to the very top

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i want my skeleton used for a highschool science classroom. feed my organs to the dogs

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Decorate my skull like this and stick it on a mantlepiece.

I want my phylactery to be this cool.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I don't give a poo poo what you do to my body as long as when you do it there is a sick heavy metal guitar solo blaring in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
as long as kenshiro turns his back and tells me im already dead