Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
Jurassic Park vs Dark Order 9 13.85%
Top Flight vs Inner Circle 12 18.46%
Dustin Rhodes vs Evil Uno 4 6.15%
The Young Bucks vs The Acclaimed 13 20.00%
Shida Got Bit! 11 16.92%
Pac vs. The Butcher 16 24.62%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

there's so many dudes that want to be able to go "well WWE didn't DIRECTLY kill ANYBODY and you've all made fun of THEIR covid protocols"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

that's his kid's number in the Dark Order

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

disaster pastor posted:

I should have included in my comment that I don't watch BTE because I watch like three or four hours of wrestling a year at this point, mostly stuff that gets discussed here and makes me want to look it up. I will be watching tomorrow's Dynamite when I can, though.

Side note: as someone who isn't really watching wrestling anymore, watching both AEW and WWE clips of Brodie this weekend, it is astonishing to me how absolutely terrible WWE's production is and how much AEW feels like a breath of fresh air. Like, I knew WWE's camera direction is lousy, their commentary is nails on a chalkboard, and most of their promos are meaningless, repetitive trash; everyone knows that, it gets mentioned ten times a week here. But having that direct back-to-back comparison? Holy poo poo.

the guy calling Raw now sounds like somebody making fun of Mauro Ranallo, even the like forty second clips I catch these days are unbearable

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Grem posted:

Is there any livestream of AEW or is it just cable on TNT? Don't see anything on TNT's website.

TNT has an app, see if you've got a friend with a cable login