Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Anyone got any stories of chumps who can only poop at their "home base" and end up making GBS threads their pants as a result? I love those.

Posting this from the john

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Only poop on the clock and at your place of employment, don't waste your own time and money

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Colonel Cancer posted:

Only poop on the clock and at your place of employment, don't waste your own time and money

Work doesn't have a bidet, and the TP is the thinnest, cheapest stuff the can afford.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

its all nice on rice posted:

Work doesn't have a bidet, and the TP is the thinnest, cheapest stuff the can afford.

Don't get addicted to 3ply TP, for you will resent its absence. With basic engineering skills your works lovely 1ply can be turned into as many plies as you want!

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I have a regular pooping schedule which I follow quite rigidly but the stools themselves are great

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

What do they call popping a squat in France?

The literal translation of the French phrase for that is "Giving birth to an American".

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

The literal translation of the French phrase for that is "Giving birth to an American".

Popping le squat :france:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

sudonim posted:

Anyone got any stories of chumps who can only poop at their "home base" and end up making GBS threads their pants as a result? I love those.

Posting this from the john

My friend would always notify us and ask permission regarding his bowel movements. He'd been known to clog toilets. As a result he'd drive home and back just to relieve himself.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i think bidets should be more popular. or those rear end hoses they have in thailand. wiping your poo poo covered rear end in a top hat with paper and calling it good seems weak

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm on the bog now and I can strongly recommend pooping.

But if you poop more than three times a day, or you always have diarrhea or there's blood in your stool or your poop is black, see a doctor ffs.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

zaepg posted:

My friend would always notify us and ask permission regarding his bowel movements. He'd been known to clog toilets. As a result he'd drive home and back just to relieve himself.

The plumbing-safe way with a huge poop is to courtesy-flush after every large log or two (or after every large load of small/medium logs). I do this when I'm pooping at a friend's who I want to stay friends with. And them asking you why you flushed so much is a great conversation starter.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I still do it every day, OP.

But it feels really monotonous now. It's like I'm only doing it because I'm supposed to. It has become a routine instead of something I really enjoy. I miss the excitement, you know? The thrill. Can anyone ITT recommend ways to make pooping exciting again?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I knew a guy who somehow always clogged the toilet with his large poops. He was a habitual toilet clogger and he always denied it was a malicious act but then, just like old Saint Nick, with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye he would go into another bathroom

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I stopped pooping back in 2016.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Colonel Cancer posted:

L'esquatte-du-poppe

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I still do it every day, OP.

But it feels really monotonous now. It's like I'm only doing it because I'm supposed to. It has become a routine instead of something I really enjoy. I miss the excitement, you know? The thrill. Can anyone ITT recommend ways to make pooping exciting again?

Eat foods containing very hot chili.

Also, post while making GBS threads.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i dont even own a toilet

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

i think bidets should be more popular. or those rear end hoses they have in thailand. wiping your poo poo covered rear end in a top hat with paper and calling it good seems weak

Agreed. You seen the toilets in Japan? Now those are some advanced toilets.

Also, toilets should be changed to a squat style toilets, which are apparently better for pooping

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I am making GBS threads as I type this. I quite enjoy it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's time to drag pooping screaming into the 21st century! We need to abandon old antiquated toilets of our forefathers and install new technologically advanced toilets that will literally suck the poo poo out of your rear end in a top hat!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's time to drag pooping screaming into the 21st century! We need to abandon old antiquated toilets of our forefathers and install new technologically advanced toilets that will literally suck the poo poo out of your rear end in a top hat!

It'll be like making GBS threads in space!!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
*runs into thread all sweaty*

POOPULAR!!

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Motherfucker posted:

*runs into thread all sweaty*

POOPULAR!!

:haibrower:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Way back in the day my friends and I went to this German restaurant on a work night and just went to town on beer, cabbage, and beef.

The next day, I knew the upcoming dook was gonna be Serious Business so I went to one of the biggest bathroom in the giant office building I worked in, and took the stall furthest from the door. Fifty feet, easy. Entire bathroom to myself.

As I sat there, doing my dark work, I heard the bathroom door open, someone took two steps, said ”Jesus Christ!”, turned around and walked out. It remains my both proudest accomplishment and deepest shame.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm grunting one out riiigght, hrrrrnnggh, now. :feelsgood:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Way back in the day my friends and I went to this German restaurant on a work night and just went to town on beer, cabbage, and beef.

The next day, I knew the upcoming dook was gonna be Serious Business so I went to one of the biggest bathroom in the giant office building I worked in, and took the stall furthest from the door. Fifty feet, easy. Entire bathroom to myself.

As I sat there, doing my dark work, I heard the bathroom door open, someone took two steps, said ”Jesus Christ!”, turned around and walked out. It remains my both proudest accomplishment and deepest shame.

Its better than them coming in and picking the stall right next to you, while you both sit there in awkward silence waiting for the other to leave because you're both afraid to let loose.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Shame on y'all if you don't make DBZ transformation grunts while making GBS threads in public

This but pooping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVdlBxdqv8s

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Into The Mild posted:

I poop on the reg.

I've never been regular. All those people taking nice quick poops whenever they please makes me insanely jealous.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

You should have no shame

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WeirdestMp4s/status/1336798241762004997

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I had a date like that. Super hot actually. :hai:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

It'll be like making GBS threads in space!!

But not in a spacesuit, I hope.

I've never considered the issue before, but I suppose astronauts on a spacewalk or walking on the moon wear adult diapers under their suits?

If so, certain fetishists would surely pay hundreds of thousands of $$$ each for the used adult nappies, if they could be smuggled back to earth. But that would be very hard to do without creating a stink.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

hopefully in the future we'll have tiny robots that can transport poop out of our bodies for us

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Pooping is pretty problematic tbh, and ngl I’m low-key side-eyeing anyone who’s still doing it in 2020

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Is that thread icon new? Nice butt

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Colonel Cancer posted:

Poupon le squat :france:

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's gotta be popular with how many people do it.

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
1-3 Significant logs a day. Pretty regularly scheduled. Some people say thats taking all of the fun out of it, but I like having something I can depend on.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Evil Bob posted:

1-3 Significant logs a day. Pretty regularly scheduled. Some people say thats taking all of the fun out of it, but I like having something I can depend on.

Being regular is great.

Posted while ramming out a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I have managed to not have to take a poo poo at worm for the past 2 years.