Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

It seems at though new iterations of RPGs (c or regular) really go for a more exotic blend of races than the usual human\elves\dwarves and get a lot more use out of status effects. I approve.

Aren't we going to take our newfound elf on a cannibalism tour? Or do you only get to nibble on specific, quest-designated, bones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

At my old age, I can't really tell what's happening in most combat screenshots, so I skip them. "Enemy 5 used [ability]"? I'll just take your word for it, rather than squint at a screenshot and try to ascertain that this is indeed what happened.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Could we have accidentally killed Han during that fight? For that matter, are child NPCs invulnerable?

Less relevant, but I'm not sure whether there will be a better time to ask - can you draw different groups of enemies to fight each other, or do they have a set aggro ranger \ aren't hostile to anything other than the player?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Maple Leaf posted:

Oh, well, perfect. And I have only two Resurrection scrolls lefts.

and he hits everyone but Sebille, he’s 2fast4him.
Q:

Can you close doors that you've lockpicked? If so, does that lock them?

Are pickpocketed items marked somehow? If not, can you sell them back to the person you stole them from?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Maple Leaf posted:

Yeah, looks like I'm hosed.

Well, I love this game, so I don't mind doing it all a second time. I would just... strongly prefer that I didn't. Luckily this happened when we're """only""" ten hours in.

So... next update's not going to be for a while.
Check to see whether steam cloud saves are still there? Specifically, check on the steam discussion boards, there might be a syncing trick involved that's not obvious.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Can you attack the magisters without starting a conversation and save the elf that way?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Sorry if this was addressed and I forgot - can you go back to the fort? What happens if you wait to help Gavin until you've cleared this fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Huh. To the extent I thought about the sorceress, I'd assume we'd figure out what's up with her before killing her.