Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Maple Leaf posted:

To recap, we have the following things to vote for this time:

Do we put down Birdie, or do we try to convince him to live?
Do we smash Withermoore’s Soul Jar, or do we leave it be?
Do we take the boat with Han to freedom, or do we explore the fort some more?

Let me know by tomorrow!

Birdie wants to be a good dog. That in and of itself is enough to make it worth giving Birdie a pep talk.

Let Withermoore die. Better to get the experience from a completed quest now. If you need a soul for something later, I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities to wrest one from someone else.

Explore the fort some more. You haven't looted the place clean yet. What kind of adventurer leaves a location before they steal everything that isn't nailed down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Maple Leaf posted:

Yeah, looks like I'm hosed.

Well, I love this game, so I don't mind doing it all a second time. I would just... strongly prefer that I didn't. Luckily this happened when we're """only""" ten hours in.

So... next update's not going to be for a while.

Nobody will mind if you rely on a couple cheat mods to quickly get back to where you were.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Maple Leaf posted:

Do we follow the Magicockerel’s advice and kill Peeper? Or do we let Peeper live?
Do we enter the Lone Wolves’ den from the front door? Or do we try and sneak in through the side?

Follow the advice and end Peeper. I fully expect him to attempt to end you now that his true nature is understood, so no point in continuing to try and protect him.

Always sneak in through the side door, everywhere and anywhere.