Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Maybe next year you can try eating with your mouth instead of your butt

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
she keeps going and going and going, leave that poor turtle alone

spooky ghost
Feb 11, 2020

Lipstick Apathy

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

:nws: that next time OP.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

zedprime posted:

Maybe next year you can try eating with your mouth instead of your butt

You can eat with your mouth? Is that healthy?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im a lil fatty fat fat

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I didn’t really over eat this year. Thanks, ... coronavirus?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I ate a ton of cookies and cake and these crazy loving good chocolates from Costco and then ate a ton of ham and turkey and we still have a whole bunch of everything left because it is just me and my wife ):

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

My wife’s a vegetarian, so her family all try to out do each other each year to help me reach some kind of quota of meat.

I don’t care. I love it.

MORE MEAT!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Well that's how your mother felt after Christmas dinner op, I can't speak for you.
I can only assume the tears we hear coming from in there asking for it to 'all please stop' could be in reference to the same.

If so, good for you.
By the way, the left side pump on the whirlpool is out. I wouldn't try to fix it myself.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Into The Mild posted:

My wife’s a vegetarian, so her family all try to out do each other each year to help me reach some kind of quota of meat.

I don’t care. I love it.

MORE MEAT!!!

GIVE THIS GUY SOME MEAT

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It was just the two of us for xmas and we did hardly anything but yesterday for boxxing day (wife:canada:) I made us these huge, thick rear end crab cakes my grocery store had on sale, some of these "not quite pastry puff, not quite muffin" pop-up things in muffin tins (neat, featured in latest 'Cooks Illustrated' if anyone else gets it) and a sort of tossed cobb salad (sorta).

Had the cakes with remoulade, cocktail sauce, Crystal hotsauce, etc. Slammin.

In a few days I'm getting a gently caress load of fresh oysters delivered from the coast and we're gonna spend New Years shuckin and fuckin. Christmas? Afterthought. Childish.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Eat through your rear end poo poo out your mouth.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Why is his penis on his back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

GIVE THIS GUY SOME MEAT

MEAT!!!!!!!!

I just loving love pork crackling.