Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

1redflag posted:

How long until Jerry hates this place?

It depends on how long it takes him to voice an opinion about mayonnaise, anime, or beans in chili.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

1redflag posted:

Depends on how long he can stay out of CSPAM or D&D.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Welcome to SA, Jerry!

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

1redflag posted:

It's right after the first pic drops of mangled balls entering a jar of mayonnaise

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Welcome to the Something Awful forums, Jerry. My balls are ready. :balldo:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

decotopian posted:

Dear Something Awful balldo topic followers,

I thought you would like to know that your initial balldo storm broke our server.... not twice but three times. Good Work!
Seeing as you are still bringing us a poo poo load of traffic - you may as well make some money out of it - who wants some referral $$$???

https://balldo.kickbooster.me/boost

We are doing okay on the crowdfunding front - 210% of goal - big thanks to you and also big thanks for some A-grade comedy - we knew the balldo would be an amusing project from the start - but not to this level!

Keep up the good and bad work people!

Cheers

Jerry

Hey Jerry,

line em up

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Has anyone...

Has anyone said

"I wanna dip my balls in it?"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Have you thought about giving Balldo's to the homeless like Bombas gives socks to the homeless with every purchase?

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum

decotopian posted:

I thought you would like to know that your initial balldo storm broke our server.... not twice but three times. Good Work!
Seeing as you are still bringing us a poo poo load of traffic - you may as well make some money out of it - who wants some referral $$$???

We are doing okay on the crowdfunding front - 210% of goal - big thanks to you and also big thanks for some A-grade comedy - we knew the balldo would be an amusing project from the start - but not to this level!

Cheers

Jerry

oh wow I got the new site owner a referral link.

17 years of terrible posting and I finally do something cool

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

cant wait to gently caress with my balls

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
So glad that the Something Awful official sex toy roster is finally fully filled out:

SA official sex toy (balls category): Balldo
SA official sex toy (vagina category): Barnacle Jim memorial dildo
SA official sex toy (rear end category): Traffic cone
SA official sex toy (penis category): Your own hand

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Hey Jerry first time poster long time admirer

when can we expect a labi-do?

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Hey Jerry. Welcome.

Backer #60 here. Got a quick question. So any news on when we will get our hands balls into your product?

I’m going to be writing up a “trip report” for this here and just curious when I can shave my boys and get them ready for a night of fun.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Where did the idea come from?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Can you tell us about the weird poo poo that most absolutely must have happened, while developing and testing these? :sun:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Hey Jerry first time poster long time admirer

when can we expect a labi-do?

Patent pending. I will post the kickstarter link in another thread because I don't want to steal Jerry's shine.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Where did the idea come from?

Maybe it was a shape in the clouds,a vivid dream or, like Issac Newton, an observation and a question and a desire to find that answer.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yea, you gotta give us the inside scoop on the Balldo creative and development process. This could be the documentary of the summer!

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

decotopian posted:

Cheers

Jerry

dear jerry

I am offering you the exclusive opportunity for me to be the first australian to balldo someone and then post trip report on something awful forums

please jerry

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

BALLS DILDO posted:

dear jerry

I am offering you the exclusive opportunity for me to be the first australian to balldo someone and then post trip report on something awful forums

please jerry

Into the mild might have you beat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

decotopian posted:

Cheers

Jerry

Can you stick ur rectum meat into the balldo

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm not quite sure how that'd work. A diagram might help to visualise it.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Listen my butt has enough problems as it is

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Rectum? drat near Balldom!

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Into the mild might have you beat

I am very willing to share

suggestion, double balldo (for couples)

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
Is there action footage of this

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

tandem balldo

three-balled race gently caress

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

"three balled gently caress" will be my nickname once i finally open my mind's ball

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Does the balldo protect against taser attacks? Asking for a friend.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
What if you only have one ball and its not big enough to fit in the balldo

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

BALLS DILDO posted:

I am very willing to share

suggestion, double balldo (for couples)

I’ll have to ask my wife. But she’s Norwegian so jokes on you they’re into this poo poo.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Bismuth posted:

saline inflation

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Ventral EggSac posted:

Rectum? drat near Balldom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is the Balldo non-porous or will ball-sweat and fuckstick/fuckhole effluvium season it like cast iron so the next time I suck on it like a loving grotesque lollipop it will taste like karkhole wasteshit and punani damp? Or does it have ways to shut that whole thing down.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Bismuth posted:

attach trucknuts to it and then the balldo to the trucknuts

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Can you make a limited edition stainless steel version with the Duke Nukem logo on it tia

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

ChubbyChecker posted:

attach trucknuts to it and then the balldo to the trucknuts

I was just asking hypothetically because I have 0 balls, but now I'm thinking of jamming some truck nuts into a balldo and hanging it from a strapon

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Is the Balldo non-porous or will ball-sweat and fuckstick/fuckhole effluvium season it like cast iron so the next time I suck on it like a loving grotesque lollipop it will taste like karkhole wasteshit and punani damp? Or does it have ways to shut that whole thing down.

I am also curious about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This is important