Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

You made the list, and didn't die? Congratulations on your permanent IK status!

Also, thank you for this! I anticipate it will be a big help in the future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Your link for Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is for the previous thread, which was closed in 2019. Here's the link to the current thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3899065

You're also missing the threads for Final Fantasy Record Keeper and City Of Heroes.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

That thread hasn't had any posts in over a year, so you may also want to check out The BIG List of Video Game Randomizers.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

S.J. posted:

Am I blind or is there not a generic metroidvania thread?

You are not, and there is not.

I, too, performed a search action a couple of days ago.

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 28, 2022

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Thank you. I corrected my original reply.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Mode 7 posted:

IMO if you ask "is there x thread" and the answer is no, you must now create the thread.

Looking forward to posting in the generic metroidvania thread, thank you S.J.

Why do you think I kept quiet about not finding one? :jecht:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

You can remove the link to the Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia thread. The game has been shut down.