Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ashurbanipal posted:

could anyone possible point me in the direction of a neverwinter nights thread? not the mmo, but the uhh "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition." not sure if its just my own misunderstanding, but steam reviews talk about "servers" for what I thought was a single player game. would be cool to check it out with others if it is in fact multiplayer. thanks!

NWN can be played entirely offline, but it has a really awesome multiplayer that lets players host their own servers with player created content. It's one of the coolest multiplayer RPGs that still has a big following and playerbase many years later. I wish NWN2 took off in the same way, that RPG is still good, but NWN is far more accessible and supported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU