Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Wheat Chex
Reeses Puffs
Fruity Pebbles
Fruit Loops
Captain Crunchh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
captain cruch was a top tier cereal back when crunchberries were only red

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You need to take Reese’s puffs off that list buddy. :colbert:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

If you're not eating at least 750g of oat bran with a touch of water every morning then you are a literal child.

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
Cookie crisp is bullshit. Not in concept, but in execution, those little stale rear end 'cookies' tasted like cardboard that a bag of sugar farted on.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
looks as though they finally ended King loving Vitaman [sic]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Vitaman

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

People posting grape nuts in the last thread are wrong. Grape nuts deserves to be in this thread.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

any of those american ones with marshmallows

those aren't a breakfast food

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
any of the super duper sweet ones. normal cereals like cheerios and crispex are the best, and chex. once you're off in la la land with bright colors and stuff it sucks and it is grose

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
grape nuts is a good cereal but its cost is way too fuckin high. whatever it is is so homogeneous that its gotta be dirt cheap to make but instead its more expensive than basic 4 by weight
also i have a feeling if you dont let it sog for a second it will rip the enamel straight off your teeth

Nurglings
May 6, 2016
Life
Plain Cheerios

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Cookie Crisp is definitely garbage. When my nephew was a child he really loved a cereal called Waffle Crisp and it smelled god awful, like a gas station rest room. That poo poo was foul but he loved it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the best bad cereal is Cracklin Oat Bran. that poo poo is delicious. it's loving awful garbage. delicious.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What if there was like a cereal and it was all flavored something nasty like Big Gross Sweaty Guy's Butt cereal that would probably be the worst, right?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Trix (both versions)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Regular frosted wheat, like the full size ones. Like wtf, am I supposed to eat this poo poo with my feet? :thunk:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Shredded wheat

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Fruity Pebbles weirded me out even as a kid

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Grape nuts loving suck. gently caress grape nuts. They’re soggy mush like 2 minutes after putting them in milk

Plain Cheerios are great though.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

American children's cereal is just candy. I could pour milk on a bowl of M&Ms and that would almost pass for cereal here.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is cereal a soup?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All of them, eat real food instead of sugary carbs.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If I dump milk into a bowl with eggs and toast in it does that amek then soup too then???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It is called breakfast soup and you can order it from Jack in the box

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
weetabix.

The technology exists to give you a box of tasteless flakes. Don't also press them into a sad cake.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I haven't eaten a breakfast cereal since I was a child so I don't know

EDIT I also skip the aisle in the grocery store

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Kix

Berry Berry Kix was passable, tho

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Knockoff plain Cheerios. One of the worst cereals, and it tastes off too

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Um wheat chex is good
?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Hot take: all cereal is garbage.

Take a few minutes to cook some eggs and toast like a grown up.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Love everybody in a cereal argument that talks about "American" cereal like American breakfast cereal is somehow worse than like an English full, or a croissant, or milk buns, or congee or whatever is a traditional breakfast elsewhere.

"Oh my goodness I can't believe you're fattening your kids with sweetened cereal instead of a pastry that's literally designed to fit as much butter inside it as possible and is usually served with butter and jam" :rolleyes:

Like breakfast isn't supposed to kickstart your entire day, or cereal can only be consumed at breakfast

To actually contribute: When I was young I wasn't allowed sugary cereals at all, but was exposed to Rice Krispies TREATS cereal at a friends house. I asked for Rice Krispies cereal at home and was surprised when my mom picked it up. I missed the TREATS part of the name, and the disappointment young me experienced puts regular Rice Krispies firmly in the Garbage Tier.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Hot take: all cereal is garbage.

Take a few minutes to cook some eggs and toast like a grown up.

I covered breakfast soup like 3 posts up, try to keep up "pal"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Soul Dentist posted:

Love everybody in a cereal argument that talks about "American" cereal like American breakfast cereal is somehow worse than like an English full, or a croissant, or milk buns, or congee or whatever is a traditional breakfast elsewhere.

marshmallows in cereal is extremely funny, that is a food for dessert.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Spaghettios™ and skim milk. Thanks dad.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Nooner posted:

I covered breakfast soup like 3 posts up, try to keep up "pal"

The google results for this have piqued my interest

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Fruity pebbles are poo poo from a toilet

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whats up with that film in your mouth fruity pebbles leaves. other cereals dont do that

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

marshmallows in cereal is extremely funny, that is a food for dessert.

I guess what I'm saying is why can dessert be a thing for dinner or lunch or tea and not for breakfast? A Monte Cristo sandwich is essentially a ham jelly donut. French toast and pancakes and waffles are all desserts too!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I used to know why kid's loved cinnamon toast crunch, but with the coming new year I seem to understand why less and less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Soul Dentist posted:

I guess what I'm saying is why can dessert be a thing for dinner or lunch or tea and not for breakfast? A Monte Cristo sandwich is essentially a ham jelly donut. French toast and pancakes and waffles are all desserts too!

because you're giving breakfast marshmallows to five year olds. Those other foods have more complex carbs anyway.