Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

President Beep posted:

loving hate wasps.

horse flies can also gently caress off forever, got chased by those bitey bastards so often when I was a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
why would you fuckin post that

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
https://twitter.com/jasonisbell/status/1432929778085019653?s=21

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
always with the goddamn marching band

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
i love that stupid rear end movie, though i probably haven't' seen it in 15 years. my most memorable part is when the son sees his dad falls off the log bridge(?) and he goes DAD! NOOOOOOOOO! in the least convincing performance ever.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Sagebrush posted:

No more landscaping allowed except for a 30 foot radius green around the hole. Natural terrain only. If you wanna play golf in Las Vegas you gotta deal with hard dirt and rocks and shoot around cactus.

this is basically just disc golf

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
just get a cat instead

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
I had a friend who was going loving severely bald in his teens and he looked younger than that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Agile Vector posted:

splash into me

I don’t care for DMB but Carter Beauford is a loving badass and I’ll still throw on drive in drive out occasionally cuz the end percussive bits as they say are “bad as poo poo”