Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

to go to die.net would be an awfully big adventure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
i mentally associate trombonists with cellists, and yo-yo ma is definitely a freak (but one i'm down to get down with)

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

MrQueasy posted:

Clarification, Cellists know how to party (the string section in general, but Cellos more so).

Trombonists are freaks.

i mean, frankly, as someone who was forced to "play" the clarinet in primary school, anyone who can play wind instruments is a freak

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

MrQueasy posted:

Reed players are all nerds. Except for the bassoon players. They're just STRANGE.

emptyquote

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

i went to a train museum and saw a rotary plow much like that and while impressive, it was only about 1.6 bret "the hitman" harts tall

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
the surgeon is gay married to the victim's dad. extremely regressive riddle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
alright edgar, now drop a train on 'em