Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

PokeJoe posted:

that and the final fantasy game are the only ones I know of that even used it

There was a Pac Man game that did something similar (one player was on the big screen as Pac Man and the others were ghosts on their Game Boys), and the Tingle Tuner for Windwaker, and I think Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 used it as a replacement for the VMU, and Animal Crossing. Those are all the ones I can think of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Jonny 290 posted:

oh not mine at all, it's been circulating around. iirc it might have started as a tumblr screenshot

it's entered reagan bathroom meme status now

"Every Ska song sounds like the band is trying to cover the America's Funniest Home Videos theme" is my favorite ska take.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/halomancer1/status/1560695083757735937
https://twitter.com/Peach_Realta/status/1560698998100414465

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

We'll see who lobster clean your room dragon of feminine chaos!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

"Trains are dumb and old-fashioned, let's just do *motions at this*".

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

rotor posted:

sounds like spooky ghosts imo

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

would you mind explaining your rationale for posting this itt

They're playtesting a new edition of Dungeons and Dragons (Currently temporarily called "One DnD") and the Usual Suspects (aka unbearable nerds) are bitching and moaning about changes that are clearly just "Hey, let's try this thing out" as if they're final and ultimate rules that are going into effect yesterday because how dare you change the only thing that gives my life meaning.

This exact same thing happened 10 years ago with the rework of 4th edition named "DnD Essentials".

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

i was talking about the new g4 on discord after that tweet dropped. it was an ok idea, but a) was dayparted poorly so that the only thing it was airing for the vast majority of it's time was random marathons of like, starrcade or sasuke, and b) didn't have the rights to poo poo like various eSports, the thing that would've wicked put it over imo.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

Who watches TV anymore

maybe I'm just getting old, maybe i'm just justifying going for a cable package to lower my internet costs, maybe i'm just weird, but me.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

it's the any % speedrun that should be taught in schools

https://twitter.com/GamesDoneQuick/status/1590911184944914434

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

dpkg chopra posted:

loving over scooter companies is praxis but I don’t know how I feel about encouraging people to toss lithium batteries into waterways.

what about car batteries? it's a fun and harmless hobby.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

dougdrums posted:

one time I managed to charge my dead phone by hooking up a micro b cable to a lantern battery. I returned home after being out at sea and forgot to pay my electric bill before I left and it was shut off, so I needed it to call the electric company and pay. afaik can't do that poo poo with usb c.

it's ok otherwise afaic tho

afaik usbc will still output standard usb voltages and amps without anything special, it's just if you wanna request the slightly more dangerous poo poo like 15 volts at 3 amps or whatever to power a laptop that you have to start doing handshaking poo poo.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

For some reason the Bluesky web version sometimes wigs out:

happens to me too, i put it in a corner on my vertical monitor next to my masto window and it just does that sometimes until you scroll far enough in one direction or antoher.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

i, too, am ready for cunnilingus every second i'm awake.

haha wow forgot i was like a ton of pages back i'm leaving my shame up for mockery by all.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

i think a bunch of genesis games do that too, i've read it on some random page or another of tcrf.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

https://art19.com/shows/500-open-tabs

Yes one of the hosts is THAT Hannah Hillam

i'm unsure how to interperate your saying that she's "THAT" Hannah Hillam? is she bad somehow? or am i just so used to people sucking that i'm jumping to conclusions?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

She's a well known internet cartoonist, so just pointing out that the person in the podcast is indeed the same person who does said cartoons.

You may have seen edits of this one

ah alright, i was just reading too much into it and jumping at shadows.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

thought i was in the taco bell thread for a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

haveblue posted:

sounds like letting it get rained on should also void the warranty

it's been something of a meme for a while now that it's pretty clear that teslas are designed with the concept of southish california weather as the norm. see: the doors that get frozen shut in even the lightest snow.