Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

his name was tony orzo. his name was tony orzo. his name was tony orzo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

stalin's version was just a really tall desk and chair with very small chairs for guests

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

have the vibes in America ever not been off? the Columbian exchange irreversibly tainted the vibes of the entire continent and then the USA has only ever made things worse

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

No more trouble then you would get in for messing with any other large machine that has a do not touch sign on it in the secure zone of an airport, probably

this sounds like one of those things with a strong dependence on skin tone

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

if my girl believes things recruiters say then I don’t want her. I got standards

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

I would simply stop trolling for twinks on tinder, or in the alternative accept that fuckboys are flaky and oversubscribe my date night, or in the alternative alternative invest in a quality vibrator. screaming on the internet after getting stood up does no one any good

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

Take two points P1, P2 and look at the points P such that the ratio of the distance between P and P1 and the distance between P and P2 is equal to some constant. That's a circle.

isn’t that a hyperbola

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

I thought learning about fonts just meant keming

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

fr though when your reference points are the head and hands how do you do legs in a good way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

MrQueasy posted:

This fails the test and should be deleted.

guess what else fails the test