Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lmao that was literally my textbook for a class too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

President Beep posted:

lol. what in the gently caress?

deepmind getting hungry

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

someone make an initial d parody song "rear end, rear end, rear end"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

hank hill sighs as he clears a spot on the shop floor for bicycles

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

someone in my department complained on slack that we all call ourselves developers, because this is the same title as real-estate developers who are bad

not even sure how to respond, lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

kubernetes has containers

it's what clouds crave

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

love to see this tweet posted by dudes with upwards of 20 electronic devices in their ewaste hoard, completely without irony

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I have zero idea what that means

in addition to what everyone else posted it is a play on the common saying "college football players have trouble adjusting to the speed of nfl games"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

speed. my very limited understanding of American football is that the players run around for 15-20 seconds, have a break for a few minutes, and repeat that for 15 minutes, then have a bigger break. then repeat that whole thing three more times.

then you’d loving suck at football lmao

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

where is the lie in that description though

the lie of omission in just how important speed is in the times the clock is actually counting down

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

like i get this is the "sportsball :smug: " crowd but complete ignorance of what the players of a professional sport are good at doesn't make you look smart like you think it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm not discrediting the enormous amount of skill and ability athletes have and pump extreme amounts of time into to perfect said abilities, I'm just saying that American football is a few hours of time going into 15 minutes of game more or less and that is incalculably boring. Watching a good game of soccer or basketball is far more entertaining to me.

cool. thank you for your personal preference which nobody asked for