Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
😗👌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
😗👌

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

haveblue posted:

ads are art just like most other media, you can appreciate them for being effective at serving their intended purpose or appreciate their aesthetic characteristics
https://youtu.be/s8wBQqk9eJc?si=9wIWUoHmMbOYROWI

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i like these commercials

https://youtu.be/XYz3sl0LEA4?si=oEmt5A_allAkPYDR

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

mediaphage posted:

yes the aesthetic characteristics of cindy crawford and her inability to make a pepsi machine take a dollar

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

brianna has dead reckoning for supporting the worst loving takes imaginable

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I think you've put "show only my posts" on
:dudsmile:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

finding out Brian Eno was a freak for huge photoshopped asses has probably been the most unexpected part of this week.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

[brian eno sees a girl with a moderately large rear end] More Than This

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

happy ides of march

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

haveblue posted:

wait what is happening
today a young man on 50 story soulless concrete apartments for everyone realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. here's tom with the weather.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

betty boof posted:

What is "my penis," Alex.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

god drat this is a good follow of bsky

:hmmyes:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Dans Macabre posted:

so wait are we allowed to like drew toothpaste or nah.
you can make your own decisions, imo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

thanks to video nasty and disaster pastor for presenting (from what i can tell) what is known about the situation. it may be all that is ever really known about the situation. as i indicated before, i think people can make their own decisions on it. this is not a thread about litigating this kind of thing and i'd prefer if it didn't go in that direction

i've given this a little thought. all i can really do about it is continue status quo, in that i post (and emptyquote) drew toothpaste posts that i think are funny or clever. people are 100% free to do the "share my wife" zone type posting in response, i don't really care about that either way, seems fair game to me. if you don't like his stuff that's fine too just post stuff you do like

that said. if someone has a serious issue with drew toothpaste posts because of this situation and seeing them posted here genuinely upsets you, pm me and let me know, and i will stop doing posting them itt

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

da share my wife zone is really funny tho
granted! i think it's totally consistent to find some guy funny as well as making fun of the same guy funny. the important part imo is that it's funny, but i also don't want to be the funny police

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

thanks for laying down the law on that, officer funny police
man’s gotta have a code roose, that is just for me

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

gotta say i love the storytelling in phd’s avatars recently

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

betty boof posted:

Well at least they didn't have to listen to them play

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

i feel like kafkaesque doesnt carry the implication that both people are trapped in the situation.
sartrean (by way of ‘no exit’)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

sick

live mas on the magazine is p deece

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

look man, it's transient, like flowing water

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

I would simply make my database so bad that it's unusable and thus impossible to steal data from
yospos.xls

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

that says it's an MP4, hence the question.
before twitter turned to x i had done it, once, but used some weird webpage to do it. i’m guessing many such webpages have been broken by the x change

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Elder Postsman posted:

tartar sauce is the best fry sauce but yeah mayo is a close second
tartar sauce is such a good fry sauce :yum:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

especially with beach fries

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

been a while since i had joppie. should remedy that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

*whispering to my wife* that’s joppie