Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

it's a really poor rendering of it due to phonecam, and also it's old enough that it doesn't have the little digital tattletale waveform that's injected to anything popular now to trigger the copyright strike robot

its also a cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkUh8dn-sI

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i mean this also plays into it: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnXtEz1BLFP/?hl=en

just because someone is ripped doesnt mean theyre on steroids

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

that's true

but when they go from doughy computer toucher to he-man in like 6 months at age 40, um, yes, they are on at least a little bit of steroids

iirc the guy who made hugh jackman's workout plan that also got him to be huge jackedman will sell you the plan for like 1k

it does not involve steroids, but it does involve a lot of vegan grazing and gym poo poo

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

DuckConference posted:

there is no magic secret resistance exercise, or order of doing them, that is going to provide some huge advantage over any reasonable resistance training plan you can google.

same story with any reasonable diet with enough protein, other nutrients, total calories, etc. there is no magic.

very true, however it is less magical to motivate one's self and commit, or to find the time to hit the gym for 2 hours a day 5-6 times a week (per the its always sunny guy's post, and per what i can find about the workout THERE'S YOUR MEAL PLAN KORMAK)

which is why i wager he hired that guy, and why the guy lets the info go for so cheaply

Share Bear fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Oct 26, 2021

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i am pro-exercise for everyone so that's good

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

RokosCockatrice posted:

Uh, the celeb get big for big money plan involes getting blood work done multiple times a week to make sure their hormones are at roid-equivalent levels.

less this (uh what?)

quote:

It's absolutely a huge advantage to have a team of professionals working on your muscles over googling a good diet and exercise plan.

more this

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Sexual Lorax posted:

if my employer sent me this i would leave my family pictures on the wall and just walk straight out of the office never to return

i made it about six seconds into that video before considering suicide to make it stop

anything with that level of production is a scam

HSAs are a scam

qed

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

lore is for loresors

(cmon mom say it louder)

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

https://twitter.com/TeenageStepdad/status/1489319473899134979

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

As with all nuts, size and consistency vary considerably

:gary:

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

one time i taught a coworker about ctrl-r. i feel pretty good about what I did for my workplace that day.

history | grep "thing"

bitch and i aint stopping

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Dale Jeff Gordonhart Jr.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

this is fake i think

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

haveblue posted:

it is, but is it wrong?

we all politely not talk about anime here but it's 2022 most people like some anime

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

while cool, that's scary to me as i've been in terrible situations w them

i also know exactly where this is

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

this rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

streaming requires absolute shamelessness or willingness to be a shouty-person

BUT is so difficult to be engaging and entertaining while doing something else

its like standup comedy sorta, its really hard to be good and takes a lot of grinding out poo poo gigs (streams)

but enough about my streams