Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i finished my chores for the day and realized "i am the only person in my house. why am i wearing clothes?" so i stopped. i am sitting naked in my office chair with a beer. who gives a poo poo? i don't have kids or guests so why not. it is very freeing. i baked some totinos party pizzas while standing nude in front of the oven. i feel like i have reached the max level of not giving a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YYZ
Apr 26, 2011

you ever worry about getting butt germs on the furniture?

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

If a piece of pizza slips off and lands on your genitals you gonna have a bad day.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

YYZ posted:

you ever worry about getting butt germs on the furniture?

You are allowed to wash your butt. It’s totally acceptable to use soap clean it.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
no. it is wrong and cruel to declaw cats.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I have to wear my PPE op

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm 100% clothed right now wearing layers and even have socks and shoes on as I sit at the posting rig these are the kinds of credentials that bust somebody up to mod rank.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't like walking around house nude that much even if my wife is gone to work and it's just me and the dogs, say. And I live on a few acres outside of town on a quiet lil road behind a church so there's no traffic or neighbors generally to see in.

...I just think it's weird. Like pissing in your own shower. I mean, boxers and a t? That plus a bathrobe? No prob. I ain't walking around rubbing my balls all over for no reason.

what if jesus visits!

E: I realise in retrospect some components of this make me sound like I'm a Reverend or something and that might be why. Lol no.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Anyone else here wear clothes only because if you see your own reflection, and your naked, you get turned on?

Just it’s so annoying!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

most furniture fabric is actually really uncomfortable against bare skin so i wear a bathrobe op

but you can be drat sure i wear that bathrobe the entire day while working from home, luckily my employer still is stuck on skype for business which does such a lovely job at video conferencing that we stick to audio calls only.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'll walk from my bedroom to the shower naked because who cares, but I wouldn't feel comfortable just like hanging out in my house nude. Not having pockets seems like it'd be inconvenient, you'd have to carry around your phone and stuff everywhere you go in hand.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
It's winter and my place is at 66° F. gently caress being naked. Comfy sweaters 4 life bitch.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

CJacobs posted:

I'll walk from my bedroom to the shower naked because who cares, but I wouldn't feel comfortable just like hanging out in my house nude. Not having pockets seems like it'd be inconvenient, you'd have to carry around your phone and stuff everywhere you go in hand.

I think you'll find that your body has a quite spacious natural back pocket if you're just willing to give it a try

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

r u ready to WALK posted:

I think you'll find that your body has a quite spacious natural back pocket if you're just willing to give it a try

I am also available to test out your spacious back pocket vigorously for you, should any of you need it.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
I put clothes on in the house because I might cook bacon in the morning, which is highly unpleasant when shirtless.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I wouldn't dare attempt it, I'd just be a pretender to the throne :thumbsdown:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
In the Venn diagram of people who enjoy being naked and people who look good naked the circles barely touch.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
my thyroid is all hosed up so my body temperature is like a loving furnace almost all the time and if i get cold the booze makes me not care. i have not advanced to the level of being comfortable shoveling snow in the nude because i don't want the cops to arrive. all my furniture is super comfortable so that isn't a problem.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

In the Venn diagram of people who enjoy being naked and people who look good naked the circles barely touch.

true

also i don't need pockets i don't carry anything around except my beer and if i need two hands to do something i set the can down or grip it in my teeth, it isnt difficult

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Zippy the Bummer posted:

my thyroid is all hosed up so my body temperature is like a loving furnace almost all the time and if i get cold the booze makes me not care. i have not advanced to the level of being comfortable shoveling snow in the nude because i don't want the cops to arrive. all my furniture is super comfortable so that isn't a problem.

This has actually changed my mind as I suffer from thyroid problems too, my house is currently running at like 65f because if I turn it up I get a fever. Get naked goon

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

my wife looks awesome naked.

Me on the other hand. Nope.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I am so repulsed by my own reflection that I don't really think I could describe myself from memory

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

I am so repulsed by my own reflection that I don't really think I could describe myself from memory

i have experiences like this. i'll be getting ready to shower and glimpse myself in the mirror and think "you look ok zippy. you look decent. not great but not so bad. you are average. quite mediocre really. no one would ever really notice you for your physique. no one will remember your name, or that you even existed. you have no meaningful impact on anything in the universe." then i crack open my shower beer

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Into The Mild posted:

my wife looks awesome naked.

Me on the other hand. Nope.

But does she like being naked?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I wear at least a sports bra and boxers on the off chance I die of a brain aneurysm. You know, so the coroner don't gotta grab rear end to gurney me.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
being naked around my place after a shower is the only time i'm truly alive

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
why do people want to be naked

its cold

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gently caress yeah I got a half a hot pocket (no irony) I’m saving for later might as well shove it up my rear end. :yeshaha:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I used to like to be naked when I was younger but now that I’m old it’s just depressing

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

bit cold for that, but good for you. During the summer a mesh chair on bare butt is the most freeing feeling in the world.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Madness posted:

If a piece of pizza slips off and lands on your genitals you gonna have a bad day.

Indeed. It's one of those little annoyances in life. Like how toast always lands butter side down if you drop it on the floor. Also, how every time you spill your drink it always seems to land on your crotch. And the OP is at home and has access to tea and coffee.

I think OP is going to be naked for one day only.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I'm at work, Zippy

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Valko posted:

Indeed. It's one of those little annoyances in life. Like how toast always lands butter side down if you drop it on the floor. Also, how every time you spill your drink it always seems to land on your crotch. And the OP is at home and has access to tea and coffee.

I think OP is going to be naked for one day only.

Toast only lands butter side down if you eat it butter side up and have a standard size table that you drop it from. Thrown toast so it rotates lands at 50/50, The trick to not getting butter all over your plate is to have bar height tables you want it to be about ten feet in height so a dropped piece of toast will make that full rotation and land butter side up.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Skypie posted:

I'm at work, Zippy

Who dares, wins

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm always naked underneath my clothes

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

pixaal posted:

Toast only lands butter side down if you eat it butter side up and have a standard size table that you drop it from. Thrown toast so it rotates lands at 50/50, The trick to not getting butter all over your plate is to have bar height tables you want it to be about ten feet in height so a dropped piece of toast will make that full rotation and land butter side up.

why not put butter on both sides and say gently caress you fate

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm always naked underneath my clothes

https://i.imgur.com/DxQiDHp.mp4

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

OMFG FURRY posted:

being naked around my place after a shower is the only time i'm truly alive

heck yeah! After I towel off I will totally cruise around naked for a bit. Its like getting some amount of micro-moisture that's still on you to evaporate. And you're all warm from the shower. Feels good man!

But then I get dressed before I get cold.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You know, I feel like we've really grown as a forum over the past couple of decades and I think we're finally ready to allow homegroan again.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Weka posted:

You know, I feel like we've really grown as a forum over the past couple of decades and I think we're finally ready to allow homegroan again.

yah but the way we grew now its gotta be panoramic homegroan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

dee eight posted:

yah but the way we grew now its gotta be panoramic homegroan

Forums VR is not what I was expecting at all.

It's just a bunch of naked guys sitting in computer chairs with keyboards floating 3 feet off the ground.