Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

Official Forums Path of Exile Expert

got'em

DGC773 posted:

Hello friends,

Goose here.

I am writing to let you all know that I am moving on to greener pastures. New Eden has been provided me with a lot of entertainment since I returned in May 2020 however itís time to win eve and move on.

My assets are on the T5ZI market at fire sale prices. I will jump my pod into 1DQ so I can be returned to my home station in high sec to begin my hibernation.

The truth, I was a sponsored goon back in 07/08. My first day in the game I was in a frigate fleet moving from Syndicate to Scalding Pass to join with our Russian friends. With no idea what was going on. The same day a guy named Nync came on comms and started shouting Russian at us. I left and rejoined the game several times over the years. Was in Delve when Hargoth dropped BOB sov, burned countless freighters and haulers in Jita, sat in my sabre on the gates leading to B-R for hours. My sponsor decided to go gently caress goons so I guess when I came back to rejoin in May I was tainted.

The war has been fun, however today i struggle to find the motivation to log in for the SP rewards let alone to join fleets. I donít see PAPI doing very well in the battle for 1DQ. Especially if you can all rage form into 1DQ when the assault happens. Even if they do take it, PanFam will go home along with all of the other hangers on. Then goons can feast on TEST all alone.

I hope that I made some of you laugh with my poo poo posting. If you didnít like it, then rest assured the mods will soon be here to permaban me.

Goonspeed
The Goose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

I support our goons on all fronts. Hell, I even volunteered for CyberNations at one point. In the end, it is not about winning or losing battles, or even wars. Its about making pixels disappear, and harvesting those sweet pubbie tears. Because pubbies are the scum of the earth and must be defeated.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Nosfereefer posted:

I support our goons on all fronts. Hell, I even volunteered for CyberNations at one point. In the end, it is not about winning or losing battles, or even wars. Its about making pixels disappear, and harvesting those sweet pubbie tears. Because pubbies are the scum of the earth and must be defeated.

Friend, the game can be played for free and with a minimal time investment. This is a good time to harvest pubbie tears and destroy the belongings of people who are too dumb to deserve them.

This is a valuable ship that used to belong to some dumb guy who bought into the propaganda that they own our space now and that it is safe for them to pretend we're not there.

There are many good reasons to join at the moment, a few of them are even EVE related. There's pvp straight off the undock, bads only 1 jump away and we have our very own DJ on Saturday nights: https://twitch.tv/mind1