Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Klyith posted:

goonswarm has lived nearly everywhere but the drone regions (the 3 o'clock position)

2010 is I think when we were trying to take cloud ring (10 o'clock) and failing, then by 2011 we were in dek (11 o'clock) with TCF

We deployed to the drone regions for a little bit during the russian aluminum tycoon wars before BoB died. I don't think we took territory though.

E:the rho sqad wyvern undocked from kzf after its accidental late-term abortion. RIP that station :(

Samuel L. Hacksaw fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jan 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

ikanreed posted:

What do all the people required to be on a titan even do. There can't be that many turrets or subsystems or whatever. Do you just sit and stare while the main player plays the game?

In a capsule piloted ship they're all damage control and related functions. Crewed npc ships are different. Every time you kill a blood raider site you're murdering like, 40k ppl.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I really was hoping Goons would get displaced again.

It's always a funny reason like someone didn't pay the bills, or a joke got made about a dude getting blasted off his scooter by a jeep.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
It's blood. The blood raiders spray the blood of dead slaves on their ships.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

SeductiveReasoning posted:

Which is hilarious because that ship is like a kilometer long so that is a lot of loving blood.

From the EveUni wiki:

"The Blood Raider Covenant began as part of the Sani Sabik, an ancient Amarrian religious cult. Over time their practices grew more fanatical, they began draining victims of their blood to use in Blood Raider rituals. The Blood Raiders believe that the blood of a cloned body is more pure than other bodies; as a result they began seeking out and attacking unaware pod pilots."

It's the blood of immortals, no hard feelings.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Meanwhile the angels are just mafioso types, serpentis are a drug cartel, and the guristas are anti-corporatist freedom fighters.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lmao this loving pl j4g got the vox app wrong.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

DGC773 posted:

Dear EVE Goons,

I today bring you a petition to remove my thread ban from the EVE Online thread in MMO HMO. I dearly apologise for being a pubbie. From now on I will only post battle reports / viewpoints from the PAPI side. No spin, no hurfblurfs, just my opinion from the PAPI perspective.

https://strawpoll.com/6q4vgwhab

Kind regards,
Goose.

See now, a goon that clicks that is an idiot b/c you're a known hostile and that could be a link designed to IP harvest to find our less savvy spies.

Don't do that dummy.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I never did the market flipping thing. I think i'll take my next proceeds from skill extraction and start doing it.

Turning 1.5b into 10b is the goal. The question is how long it takes.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Rutibex posted:

older characters have more space honor

2007/2008 evedude haver checking in.

Can you transfer characters between your own accounts for free? I have an old dude I want to put on a third account but he's currently a second character on my first account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

MRC48B posted:

Transfers cost you 20bux

Hell yeah, my joe exotic lookin' trade alt is about to get transferred to a steam bundle account.