Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
So anything going on in that war? Is the hellcamp still going? Has enemy morale improved from the beatings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

4 of your titans or 4 of theirs escaped?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

SpaceCadetBob posted:

I hate randomly finding eve threads in unexpected forums. Reading them brings back such nostalgia that I start thinking stupid thoughts about seeing if I can get back all my theta squad spoils.

Lol my wife would murder me if she ever heard that game’s soundtrack again.

Start listening to it as background music on youtube to allay suspicion.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

It'd have to be a really pretty excel sheet. Do they make themes for excel sheets?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

So what's the scoop, I saw an article on PC gamer a few days ago that said they got some titans out but lost all their titan destroyer boats? What's the actual rundown on that?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Wow 10 years on the forums and still couldn't get in? I thought that was like literally the only criteria: "be a goon and not a j4g"

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

It appears that TEST has taken over delve but I don't eve so I might be wrong

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Well if nothing else goons are spiteful enough to make sure that taking 1DQ is as painful and horrible as possible for everyone else and isn't that really what this is all about? With spite all things are possible #godbless

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

I am motivated partly by spite, and partly by the glory implied in holding out against the entire rest of nullsec. Great siege atmosphere.

You too can be a part of it, become a newbee tackler or painter as goons shower you in isk, and experience the exhilaration of fighting massive fleet battles at 10% of normal speed

What's a painter?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

idk. Sounds like a lot of talking to people.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Dalael posted:

See the thing about bombing runs is, if you get excellent ones, your enemies will go on all EVE talk shows they can find and say that it doesn't count because {insert reasons here}

Wait how many eve talk shows are there

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

Latest fireside to give you an idea of what to expect:

https://www.mixcloud.com/Kahanis/fireside-chat-25-jul-2k21/

I wish they'd do transcripts of these things.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

OK but what's
1) CCP
2) The Heart of Delve
3) Keepstar
4) 1st Imperial Palace

CCP I think are the people who make the game
Delve is the last bit of territory goons held
Keepstar is some kind of space station that you need to control to hold territory(?)
1st Imperial Palace is what they're calling the keepstar because they're the Imperium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I'm proud of you guys for being able to pull together and make another group of people online so angry and demoralized that they took their titans and went home.