Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
There's a stream of it, though it's really boring to watch even if you know what's going on.

https://twitch.tv/imperiumnews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I'm drinking champagne I had leftover from new years and killing dumb internet spaceships.

This is a good Saturday.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Woden posted:

The difference was like 2 or something after the first fight so I doubt it's that. Maybe it's the "ghost Titans" they're talking about on Twitch, ones that may or may not be dead but no one will know until the lag clears up.

I keep hearing that's happened before and eventually they are dead. It's more a glitch of the losers inventory than anything else from my understanding

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Snowy posted:

Are there any good goon approved guides for new players so I don’t have to start out with a million dumb questions that have already been asked an annoying amount of times?

I’d only really want to learn the basics so I can help the cause a little here and there, nothing much.

Outside of alliance(and possibly in) one of the best general resources is the eve uni wiki. Sometimes it's out of date, but you can generally get a pretty good understanding of concepts from there.

In goonswarm there are a couple different newbie related channels and groups you can join to learn stuff and they are used to pretty much constant questions. There's also training ops though sometimes they go a while without a ton of them and they seem to be a little wild on the timezones.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The worst thing about fighting in tidi, is that it always makes me feel like something is wrong with my brain for hours afterwards. Like somehow my whole brain goes into TiDi.

Basically I loving hate getting into Tidi fights, which sucks because my favorite ship to actually fly game mechanics wise is a carrier, and fights where caps get used are much more likely to be tidi fights.