Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Yes, yes, space battles. Have any good propaganda videos come out of the war, though?

edit for content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfv1QtZDirY

and the Evoke video is magical except for the Heated Gamer Words

Lazyhound fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Dec 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

So when you lose your spaceship jpeg in this game, does it respawn, or do you have to get out there and sell enough meth to afford a new one?

The latter. You can space-buy space-insurance that pays out some portion of the hull value if it pops though (doesn’t cover any of the things you fit to it).

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

I fired up an EVE character tracker and it claims one of my alts has a third of a trillion isk worth of assets.

I’m going to have to use an actual spaceships spreadsheet to figure out what’s getting weirdly overvalued, aren’t I. :cripes:

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

The Locator posted:

All my poo poo is still up in Deklein of course, where it will probably remain until CCP finally shuts down the servers.

worse, all your stuff has been scattered around lowsec.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

successfully petition to dename Poitot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

got off on a technicality posted:

I’d like to find out more about EVE spreadsheets and whatever the hell it is you all are needing to track on there. Can someone provide some common examples please