Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

1. stabbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

naem posted:

1. stabbing

3. Profit

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

naem posted:

1. stabbing

What about the parts of the world that aren't England?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

masting

you just stand totally upright for an extended period of time

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
See through pants and underwear for everyone.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
semi-carbonated water

like a half tap from a soda stream but bottled and marketed

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

my prediction: dr dre will finally release detox

edit: ah gently caress nevermind

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
We will still be wearing masks, but they will match our nylon European running shorts. With sandals and socks that match the masks.

In an attempt to hang on to anything festive, many people will keep their Christmas trees up until late July. After removing the old trees, they will put up the new trees in early-mid August.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 6, 2021

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

toe tatts.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

a Godzilla-sized carnivorous rabbit called the Easter Beaster

wait this isn't a trend it's just a thing that'll happen

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Rentable office RVs

QR tattoos that show you have "the vaccine"

Some dumb version of Deliveroo except they fly from another country on a jet to deliver you fresh food from some street vendor. It's all crowd sourced and crowd funded so it's miraculously cheaper than the Thai restaurant around the block.

The year of Linux except it's on a smart phone

Amazon drones that deliver to your phone so you don't need to be at home. They just loving find you.

24 hour twitch stream via a drone that self charges and just basically follows you all the loving time. gently caress!!!

Uncrashable hover boards

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Every day, the date will advance by one day. This trend will maintain over the course of the year.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Flash walking will be the new flash mobbing. People stuck in traffic will just get out of their cars and walk to work.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Old will be new again as vintage 19th century drug ‘opium’ makes a comeback due to the proliferation of vaping hardware.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

French Canadian posted:

The year of Linux except it's on a smart phone

Look, I was actually thinking about getting one, but not if it is going to start a trend or anything.

https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-community-edition-kde-plasma-mobile-limited-edition-linux-smartphone/?v=0446c16e2e66

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Look, I was actually thinking about getting one, but not if it is going to start a trend or anything.

https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-community-edition-kde-plasma-mobile-limited-edition-linux-smartphone/?v=0446c16e2e66

Yea but its about using full paths to operate everything.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Genesplicer posted:

We will still be wearing masks, but they will match our nylon European running shorts. With sandals and socks that match the masks.

In an attempt to hang on to anything festive, many people will keep their Christmas trees up until late July. After removing the old trees, they will put up the new trees in early-mid August.

Socks and sandals is out, gramps, the hip new trend is socks and Crocs!

Also you guys know linux on a cellphone is like the most popular OS in the world already, right?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Spiders will finally take the hint and stop casting their webs between the two bushes I walk through every morning.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No more spider hugs is indeed a worrying future trend

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Full nude work video conferencing

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Management posted:

Full nude work video conferencing

This is the thread for upcoming trends, not ones from last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

637dollars
Jan 14, 2021

by Athanatos
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-active-addresses-trading-volumes-all-time-highs