Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Drank a bunch of guiness. Cashed out about 1:30 I think. No hangover.

2020 can suck my entire dick and balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I tend to name the drivers of other cars.

Usually it's just "FUCKIN rear end in a top hat" though

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
When does the covid strain that causes you to become sterile hit?

Because we need that poo poo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BraveUlysses posted:

ive got a 500ft box of cat6 (never used any of it) and a spool of rg6 but i have no interest in crawling around in the attic to run that stuff.

anyway i found someone selling a pair of two port powerline adapters for cheap on craigslist, no markup and never been used so i'll continue getting by with them instead of installing any wiring

My ex had a cinder-block stucco house. Wifi didn't work for poo poo in that place so I had to crawl under the house and run cat5 in order to use a laptop in the front room. I later rented a house with my now wife and we had similar issues so I had to run wire down into the basement and then up to the 2nd floor, also a huge pain in the rear end. Two apartments and I had to run a hard line because my laptop's wifi was dying as well.

Now we're on our second house and I have yet to run any cat5/6. The router sits almost a perfect distance between my office in the basement and my wife's on the 2nd floor. I'll never run cable again if I can help it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My employer is open for two days (after a two week shut down) and there's already three loving positive cases.

I'm glad I took an extra week off.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Krakkles posted:

Hey, cool, violence from supporters of one political party in the capital - 2021 is starting off right!

I'm not surprised.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

meatpimp posted:

Trump's twitter account just got suspended.

About loving time. He's been stoking hatred and division from the comfort of his loving personal phone (something the president isn't even supposed to have). Dorsey finally grew a loving pair.

Eh it's just for 12 hours. Call me when they back him.

I can not wait for the FBI to start IDing all these idiots and make some surprise home visits.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jan 7, 2021

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sounds like a few 'pubs are backing off of challenging the vote count. And a slew of WH staff quit.

I really hope Trump refuses to back down and they ban his rear end. Twitter is is main method of reaching his base. The networks call him a liar and cut away from him now. Without twitter he's loving crippled.

Come on Dorsey, grow some fuckin balls.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BuckyDoneGun posted:

I’m not going to begrudge the cops inside the building who probably quite rightly chose to abandon the building in order to protect the staff and representatives. But serious questions have to
Gotta ask though, surely the White House, Capitol and Pentagon are 3 of the most secure buildings on the planet, and turns out it’s actually pretty easy to overtake at least one of them.

Well it turns out that if you try to crash a plane into one of them they shoot you out of the sky with a precision missile but if you're a high school drop out from Tennessee you can just walk right in waving your AR and the cops will hold the fuckin door for you

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
One of my coworkers just messaged me and informed me that another coworker is at the DC protests. So now I'll be scouring videos looking for his stupid rear end.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ether Frenzy posted:

all the fools who ransacked the Capitol today will no doubt be wondering just how many cameras there are in the building (tons and tons) and reconsidering their choice of going maskless to Own the Libs.

Does the FBI have enough black vans to handle this?

HOLY gently caress IMAGINE IF HE GOT IMPEACHED AGAIN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/trump-capitol-impeachment-25-amendment/index.html

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 7, 2021

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
All I wanted for Christmas was for Trump to be dragged out in handcuffs and man, I never really thought it would possibly happen.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

There's an actual non zero chance that might happen now. I feel if they had an impeachment vote there would barely be a handful of GOP'ers that would vote to accquit, you can see the majority finally realised what they have wrought.

Y'all said I was nuts.

Supposedly Pence is meeting with the Cabonet. And Rep Omar is drawing up impeachment papers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I must have had all 7 DragonBalls and didn't realize it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They dismissed the objections and they're counting the votes.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I spent 6 hours at my dads yesterday installing flooring and holy fuxk my body hurts today.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He stated like 2 years ago that he could pardon himself and was told he couldn't. Nixon already historically showed that. So his only hope was resigning and Pence pardoning him but Pence told him to go gently caress himself.

Dear Mike Pence, I speak for all of Indiana when I say that if you 25 him in the next 10 days we are willing to give you a 6 month pass on the whole hatin gays thing.

Edit: so between twitter and tik tok, civilians have ID'd like 100+ of these chucklefucks and they ain't slowin down. If your rear end walked by a camera they're gonna have your rear end on blast by Saturday.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 7, 2021

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

rdb posted:

Is there a collection of people who have been ID’d? Looking for my dad.

I haven't found one, lemme troll through tik tok and see if there is a central info site.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A guy on Twitter is breaking down the sentence structure and thinks Mitt Romney wrote it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Holy poo poo,

quote:

This is Kevin Greyson of Athens, Alabama. Mr. Greyson died in the capital building during his attempt to overthrow our democracy. How did he die? He was attempting to steal a picture of Tip O’Neal when his own stun-gun fired in his front pocket. While electrocuting his own testicles, Mr. Greyson also suffered a heart attack and died on the scene. Under the feet of his other rabid insurrectionist traitors, with Tip O’Neal looming still oh-so-large over him. I sure hope Trump was worth it to him. #ShockAndBalls
We just learned that avid Trump supporter Kevin Greeson, who regularly posted online about getting his guns and taking the country back, was 1 of the 4 people who died in the siege of the Capitol. ⁣

Posts from Greeson wishing death upon Nancy Pelosi and identifying with the Proud Boys were found as well.

HE TAZED HIS OWN DICK

TO DEATH

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

StandardVC10 posted:

Oh, they actually identified that guy. For a while I thought his name hadn't been released and we were going to have a "ball tazer known only to god" situation

Terrorists don't get privacy.

Fun Fact! You can't DOXX a terrorist! The FBI said so!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mariooncrack posted:

Got a source on this one?

It's just a FB post, don't take it seriously man. But they did ID him as the guy who tazed himself and had a heart attack.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Amazing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

T-Square posted:

I remember when those faux wood paneled PT Cruisers came out and I saw one at the local annual auto show and I thought they were the coolest poo poo ever.

I have thankfully since come to my senses.

Dude here in town put that kit on his and then bolted a surf board to the roof rack.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Okay so now the dipshits are claiming the entire captiol invasion was filming via green screens and was entirely faked

AND

That the Trump video is a deep fake because he would never step aside like that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Olympic Mathlete posted:

From memory you don't live near the ocean do you?

That is 100% correct.

I might have a picture of it somewhere. He drilled holes through it and the roof rack. It wasn't coming off even if there was surfable water nearby.

Oh and it had a sunroof that was then 2/3 blocked.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We have a WV guy who does that too! Is it a WV thing?

Do we just not understand?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Heh.

I mean yeah, there's a lot of meth there right?

see i totally meant to do that

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hope somebody is secretly recording his meltdowns, you know this one was big.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He publicly call them all criminals. Maybe he'll let them twist for failing him.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Rush Limbaugh apparently deactivated his own Twitter.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if you can break the average cell phone in half when you have tiny hands.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Good luck! Say all the nice things!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Google and Apple should flex their muscles and remotely delete Parler from all devices. With no way to communicate they can't plan their stupid little marches.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bolind posted:

Good luck! Just remember to chew with your mouth closed and you'll be fine.

This is far more important than people realize.

So my month off work is coming to an end. I go back tomorrow at midnight. This requires that I reset my sleep schedule back to 3rd shift and I just have to stay awake for four more hours but holy poo poo am I exhausted. I think im at the max safe level of caffeine, this is gonna be hard.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Don't gently caress with Bezos i guess.

Peace out Parler.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I wanna know if they're cut off from their instances entirely or if they just can't host the app. Like what about database and vm backups? Can they still exfiltrate those?
I'm sure Amazon is going to hang onto that for at least 90 days as legally required.

Either way it's loving hilarious.

My pipe dream was FB marking every account that announced they were leaving as deceased.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Go Canada go.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People have been singing Bosch's praises around here for a while, especially the dishwashers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So how soon until we have a searchable Parler database?

Gonna be pretty bad for all the people being openly racist and making death threats!